• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Clockwork Orange

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Anybody want to speculate as to what Alex DeLarge's type is?

_38287237_clockworkorange300.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say Alex is an ENTJ with well-developed Ni or an INTJ with well-developed Te. When he listens to Ludwig van in his room, he's got Ni written all over him.

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!"

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'd say Alex is an ENTJ with well-developed Ni or an INTJ with well-developed Te. When he listens to Ludwig van in his room, he's got Ni written all over him.

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!"
I was thinking the same thing. Great quote!

MerkW

I actually think ENFJ. Sure NTJs can be ruthless, but insane xNFJs can be too. He also seems quite emotionally fueled, thus indicating F.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually think ENFJ. Sure NTJs can be ruthless, but insane xNFJs can be too. He also seems quite emotionally fueled, thus indicating F.

Hmmm...I didn't really think of that. I guess I can see that. He does, in his own way, tend to treat his droogs like family. (And he likes to sing in the rain!)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's another Clockwork Orange reference:

in_n_out_logo.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, Uber, that's a California based chain of burger joints (outstanding by the way) that was founded in 1948.

It said so on my tray cover.

Yes, I know. But the point is that it involves the old in-out, in-out! :devil:

No time for the old in-out, darling, I've just come to read the meter!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think his Ni is extremely easy to spot through the way he listens to music. I don't see Si in him at all.

R

Riva

That was one of the most disturbing films I have ever seen.
Hmmm... I think it is probably the most disturbing I have ever seen.

:shock: :shock:

R

Riva

Alex DeLarge - ENFJ

With well developed Ti i guess.

See the way he verbalize his thoughts? Ti i think.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTJ for Little Alex

What about Dim, Mr. Deltoid and the writer

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Where are you guys seeing Te?

Don't get me wrong, it's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but I think given his emotionally fueled motivations, coupled with painfully obvious Ni, you get either NFJ type. Probably INFJ. The thing with *evil* INFJ's is that their Fe serves them well in understanding others' emotions but they use that to be manipulative.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel him as an INTP, but ENTJ is possible too. He always seem detached of things and of what peoples say to him, don't really seem conscious of the outer world, only follow his own logic.