• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Clockwork Orange

Boelthorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
"He does have F. Fe infact. And it is very well developed too. If you argue that he does not have F (for his singing and dancing) he surely has it in his polite, well mannered conversation style."
That is utter horse shit. Manners are no exclusive indication for fe, especially if they are used with any form of sincerity for the other person. Alex isn't polite to interact with others, which could be a fe thing. He is doing it to express his personality.
I wouldn't associate politeness with NFJs anyway. There thing is more friendliness.

In the book he is ENTJ. In the movie I am still going for ENTJ but admit that he seems estp-ish. Being a psychopath and like an actual psychopath and not that wrong cliche, his impulsivness could stem from his mental disorder and not his personality. He is interested in a lot of stuff ESTPs usually don't care about.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I need to rewatch this. Its been a while. Then hopefully come back to it

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"He does have F. Fe infact. And it is very well developed too. If you argue that he does not have F (for his singing and dancing) he surely has it in his polite, well mannered conversation style."
That is utter horse shit. Manners are no exclusive indication for fe, especially if they are used with any form of sincerity for the other person. Alex isn't polite to interact with others, which could be a fe thing. He is doing it to express his personality.
I wouldn't associate politeness with NFJs anyway. There thing is more friendliness.

In the book he is ENTJ. In the movie I am still going for ENTJ but admit that he seems estp-ish. Being a psychopath and like an actual psychopath and not that wrong cliche, his impulsivness could stem from his mental disorder and not his personality. He is interested in a lot of stuff ESTPs usually don't care about.

Those things aren't necessarily exclusive to ESTPs.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As I tune into the force I get hmmm...ENTJ...but he's fucked up so you can't expect to match your idea of ENTJ based on the ones you see in real life of course or even historically.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I tune into the force I get hmmm...ENTJ...but he's fucked up so you can't expect to match your idea of ENTJ based on the ones you see in real life of course or even historically.

All bad guys are ENTJs.

Lono

MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why has no one suggested ENTP? Apart from the obvious parallels to the Joker he fits the type pretty well. His boredom and constant seeking of mental stimulation seems very Ne. His embellished language is also rather Ne. He thinks on his feet well and is able to plan if need be coupled with his ability to work things out would mean Ne-Ti. Fe is their also albeit low in the functionstack. He can fake a smile with the best of them and he's an excellent social manipulator he is however unable to predict his colleagues betrayal so he's not a master at reading people. Finally inferior Si would suggest his antiauthorative tendencies and perhaps even his fondness for classical music of a very different time.