• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Clockwork Orange

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
OMG he's not a fucking F. At all. AT ALL.

ENTJ. Or maybe even ESTP. He had serious impulse control problems.

R

Riva

^ Yes he did have Fe. Isn't that why he was so good as faking a smile. He would politely smile and talk to his victims to be before severely attacking them. He would dance and sing while he attacks them.

He does have F. Fe infact. And it is very well developed too. If you argue that he does not have F (for his singing and dancing) he surely has it in his polite, well mannered conversation style.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
^ Yes he did have Fe. Isn't that why he was so good as faking a smile. He would politely smile and talk to his victims to be before severely attacking them. He would dance and sing while he attacks them.

He does have F. Fe infact. And it is very well developed too. If you argue that he does not have F (for his singing and dancing) he surely has it in his polite, well mannered conversation style.

Um, no. Dancing, singing, politeness, and fake smiling does not equal Fe dominant. Are you serious?

R

Riva

He had serious impulse control problems.
He is a psychopath. And he is definitely the most obvious one we've seen on a big screen (with Hannibal Lecter). (Hannibal is more of a sociopath than a psychopath. But that argument should be in a different thread.)

And psychopaths have severe impulse control issues which leads to their impulsive, irresponsible nature. There could be a million other reason, I am just stating the obvious.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course, it's actually a simulation of Fe in order to manipulate peoples, a mask, not her true personality. I think he's of a TP type. He's rather a introvert and seems to have a good deal of Ni.. ISTP is possible but he's so exentric and not down-to-heart at all, so I say INTP. With strong inferior Fe leaning.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
He is a psychopath. And he is definitely the most obvious one we've seen on a big screen (with Hannibal Lecter). (Hannibal is more of a sociopath than a psychopath. But that argument should be in a different thread.)

And psychopaths have severe impulse control issues which leads to their impulsive, irresponsible nature. There could be a million other reason, I am just stating the obvious.

Your point?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The most sure thing anyway is that Alex DeLarge is a Chaotic Evil.

R

Riva

^ Well good. That would probably answer why he is so impulsive, chaotic and violent. This could also be used to explain that just because of the traits explained it does not imply he is a ExTP type for sure?

Edit -

But one thing is for sure. He is a Exxx.

Now lets fill in the blanks.

Is he a sensor or an intuitive?
Some of his non-psychopathic traits as his artistic, out of the world, lost in his head and poetic behaviour could be described by his intuition. Especially Ni.

So That would sum things up to - ENxJ????

So Fe vs Te it is -
What would a Te dom expect from that type of ambition. He does not seem to be focused at all (not determined and does not seem to have targets). He wants to do what he feels like doing. He wants to follow his passions. Does not seem to be money minded, and like I said, he just does what he likes (not out of the blue, but daily and methodically). Now that sounds like an 'F' type to me. A Te dom would be much more focused.

(A counter argument could be brought up by saying psychopaths aren't long term planners. Therefore he could be a ENTJ but his mental condition prevents him from acting out his MBTI personality.)

R

Riva

You're welcome cupcake, now don't forget your lunch! :smile:

Off topic
She's pretty cute. Believe me you don't want to be her mother. Step out of the mother vibe and start hitting on her. Maybe she likes you? :whistling:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Naw he is not a psychopath...just a kid trying to have a little fun. ;)

In the book/movie Alex also injests narcotic laced milk while he is out with his friends being a vicious. Perhapss this amalgamation creates variations in his personality type at different times in the story.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
So Fe vs Te it is -
What would a Te dom expect from that type of ambition. He does not seem to be focused at all (not determined and does not seem to have targets). He wants to do what he feels like doing. He wants to follow his passions. Does not seem to be money minded, and like I said, he just does what he likes (not out of the blue, but daily and methodically). Now that sounds like an 'F' type to me. A Te dom would be much more focused.

(A counter argument could be brought up by saying psychopaths aren't long term planners. Therefore he could be a ENTJ but his mental condition prevents him from acting out his MBTI personality.)

You're confusing passion with impulse. What you've said points to Se not Fe. He could very well be ESTP (which would provide for your precious Fe as well.)

R

Riva

You're confusing passion with impulse. What you've said points to Se not Fe. He could very well be ESTP (which would provide for your precious Fe as well.)

He wants to do what he feels like doing. He wants to follow his passions.
Well that does sound like Se. :laugh:

Hmmm...

ENFJs and ESTPs do have the same functions. Not in the same order but functions are the same.

Edit -

Well he does seem to have well developed Ni. Maybe not a dom but surely a well utilized function. Secondary probably.

Unfortunately that would bring us back to square one - ENxJs. :(

R

Riva

^ Well if he is not an extrovert he is an INFJ? That is a possibility. And some other members had mentioned it before (in this thread). But his group oriented nature and his desperate NEED to be the leader, the decision maker and the most engaging coversationalist in the group would point out that he is an Extrovert.

He attacked all the other members when they launched a coup as I recall.