• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

South park: Craig

IntrovertedThinker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What type do you guys think the character Craig is from South Park?

Here's an episode of him:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...12e10-pandemic

Skip to about the 14th and 17th minute.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...-the-startling

Watch at 1 min, 4:30, 7th minute, 10th minute,

Craig also shows these traits throughout the rest of the episodes:
Introverted, rational, logical, boring, pessimistic, not very fun, low social skills, mean, blunt, complainer...

For some reason, I relate to Craig. I did some thinking and so far I can only reason that Craig is INTx.
Can't really tell if he's a J or P. He doesn't show enough behavior to distinguish.

He does seem very cynical, gloomy, dark, impersonal, emotionless, robotic, analytical, hard to persuade logically, sticks to his points, hard to compromise with, not very social, strongly critical, introverted, rational, logical, distant, cold and annoying to others.

These trait are found in both INTJ's and INTPs, as far as I can tell. So what do you guys think?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say that he seems more INTP, although I wouldn't rule out the possibility of ISTP as well.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I also want to briefly mention, that having a thread dedicated to typing one single character, as opposed to everyone in an entire series, is a great idea since is allows posters to accurately focus on typing a fictional character correctly.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
He reminds me a bit of my INTP wife, and a couple other INTPs I know. Does not remind me of any of the INTJs or ISTPs I know. So I say INTP.

IntrovertedThinker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
He reminds me a bit of my INTP wife, and a couple other INTPs I know. Does not remind me of any of the INTJs or ISTPs I know. So I say INTP.

Can you elaborate? What sort of traits remind you of these other INTPs?
I'm curious as to what traits really fit Craig to real life INTPs.

Imageshackdiana

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Craig seems to be more than anything a Te user more than anything and showed something of Ni too

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Sensor, probably ISFJ with a heavy 9 somewhere.

He doesn't want to be there, yet he is. He doesn't want to help these guys, yet he does. He manages to stay entertaining in his dissatisfaction. He keeps his cool right up until. He's out. Then. He's out. But still saves the world. Doesn't brag.