• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Speed Racer

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Characters from the movie

Speed ISFP
Ms Racer ISFJ?
Pops ISTJ
Spritel ESTP
Royalton E__J of some kind?
Sparky ISTP?

speed-racer-ew_l.jpg

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You like the film, it was colourful. :D

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Goes and finds the write up I did when I saw it on a cinema in 2008 of June from my lj.

Why did Speed Racer Appeal to me?

Because it restored a sense of spirit, that anything is possible. Even though it was cheesy and, heh, colourful is an understatement. I really thought I'd not enjoy the movie and for almost the first hour I was thinking, wow, why me. Then all of a sudden it grows on you like a spiritual awakening and your thinking this is the best shit since sliced bread and I left feeling inspired.

Oh so I'd like to say, because my spirit and the belief system has been technologically impaired for ages now. I mean its hard not to when living with cold personalities all your life. And what I saw restored a sense of belief in myself that nothing has this year, which I am rather thankful for.

Its like I've been lacking a spirit for ages and the film leapt right back and took a squeeze and told me to just cut that out and re ignite some long forgotten sentiment I used to value. Its like my belief, I believe that our soul chooses into which life we are born into. Like a karmic state where we return to learn and grow from the experience we are meant to be in. Nothing is coincidental, neither is the poor energy state I have been in or the people I meet. I haven't gone crazy, I'm more sane now than I was yesterday. Because this all brings into perspective that all the experiences are designed to in an abstract way bring into focus personal growth as each person has their karmic state to deal with.

And its so very true, its why my brother quit his new oil rig job and wants to go back to IT. He's packing it something chronic. He has to learn as does my father from their wrong values. It's a repeating pattern, like this business, its got nine degrees of hell written all over it. Any sane person will have changed, learnt from the pattern, no wait any karmically healthy person will have learnt to grow and evolve. When you don't you die and start again until you do, when you don't you'll continue finding karmically wrong environments. I'd like to believe that in my more idealistic moments. What I missed this life time I'll just pick up in another until it sinks in and achieve some sort of enlightenment. Am I really saying this dribble?

Its like my spirituality which is non existent in recent times has returned to a peaceful resolution. Because I believe that religion and spiritual existence on this plane are entirely misguide in their point of origin. It is the spiritual context of a persons spirit that matters and not the denomination or belief system you believe in. not at all, the fragmentalistic philosophy that is created in todays society is a hollow one in pursuit of fulfilling a selfish need. To fill the emptiness in people and believe that there is something to their beliefs like a consensus trance. You want to believe in something because so many other people do, because so many elaborate rituals and transcripts can't be wrong. The spiritual awareness doesn't come from the outside sources that accumulate, it comes from the inside. From the inner temple of a persons spirit that isn't without the exogenous reality that is often found in society.

Ah hell all this from Speed Racer. Pfft

Keep dreaming buck O.

Its not that great really, Speed Racer just helped me restore an ideal at least today.

The flaws, you may find yourself wishing to leave the first hour, resist that urge. Afterwards you'll think it wasn't as bad as you first thought or still think its the crappiest piece of shite you ever saw, but the good kind. :p

By tomorrow I'll be wondering what kind of crack was I on again.

The Speed Racer kind it seems with extra technicolours like tiny toons leaping out of wall sockets extra happy tripping with too much sugar in their system.

Edit:

In some ways Speed Racer unlocked the magical thinking.

Of course philosophy and spirituality is good because it helps us understand principles and directions in our life paths I'm just of the mind that none is right yet none is wrong. :lol:

Good for a sense of belonging certainly and a belief in whatever it is that you believe is fine. I'm more inclined to think learn from everything that is on offer, take the parcels of info that resonates as true for you and cultivate the personal development over the institutional perspective. Or something as such, and this is the same with people, learning, we shall. Some people won't, and when stuck in that state it's the kind of reality that will be known. Like my father, he learnt to live on survival mode and piss people off, and that is all he does all his life, lives in misery and creates misery for all that know him.

In some respects all my family live in their private karmic misery as have I. Struggled to know what was behind this, I know now. Makes me feel like I can move forward. I said that many times before, fear does hold me back. The fear that I'll stuff up and yes I will and have which only means a new layer of experience. Still, I'm learning what not to do, but at the same time I've learnt what not to do. :ninja: Which has negative connotations for me and have severely limited my personal growth subject to karmic misery. So it is better to say what will happen next after what was lost.

How fascinating.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
You like the film, it was colourful. :D

heck yes. I've watched it many times yet it still always gets me teary.
sometimes i loose it completely so I have to refuse to watch it in the company of others.

nice journal entry there. do you write to heal yourself or as a hobby, synapse?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
What about Trixie?

not a clue.

she's charming, adventureous, supportive, strong minded, so maybe ENFJ. she doesn't get much development as a character so it's hard to tell. I'd think an ENFJ would be more intense and in charge than she seems to be, although maybe that side of her personality just wasn't seen much. Maybe she's ESFJ. :shrug: