• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ryan Gosling?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it wasn't meant to be insulting. probably 70% of my crushes have been 7w6 ;)

yeah yeah i know... i wasn't really upset...was just making myself laugh :laugh:
i know i can sometimes come off ditzy and that kinda sucks but i like to think people get that it's just me being scattered and that i'm not actually an idiot.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
holistically speaking, Sawyer is not like a 7w6 at all. 7w6s are bubbly, ditzy, sociable and giggly

Ditzy? I thought Enneagram didn't say anything about intelligence... :huh:

Also, the Six wing can bring a lot of inner conflict, especially when counterphobic. Just saying. :wink:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ditzy? I thought Enneagram didn't say anything about intelligence... :huh:
Also, the Six wing can bring a lot of inner conflict, especially when counterphobic. Just saying. :wink:

ditzy doesn't mean unintelligent, it's a personality trait

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know, I never paying attention to anything that he actually says or his personality. All I know is that his type is HOTT.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
he's an ENFP people. a sweet, adorable ENFP 7w6 Sx/So. classic.

A

Anew Leaf

I don't know, I never paying attention to anything that he actually says or his personality. All I know is that his type is HOTT.

serious note: he is an amazing actor. i loved how silent he was in "drive".

non serious note: he is hot.

like 1000 white suns with jalapeno poppers hot.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's NF.
For no better reason than that he makes me go all melty inside. :wubbie:
INFP.

Noir

I actually think that Ryan Gosling is an ENTJ - of course he would make all the INFPs melty ;). He's an actor so he's forced himself to be in touch with his Fi from an early age. I don't think he's an INFP - he has that Se presence that ENTJs typically have.

I like him too. Great actor.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd hit it too.

Yummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
His silence was a bit awkward at times in Drive, but that movie kicked ass.

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
I dunno why, but for some reason he makes me feel... empty. I don't know how to describe it, but there's just something about his entire persona that just doesn't do anything for me. I get the same feeling from Amanda Seyfried too... :shrug: