• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ninja Turtles...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What type do you think they are? They pretty much reflect Keirsey's temperaments quite well. I've got:

Michaelangelo: ESFP (Artisan)
Raphael: ISTJ (Guardian)
Donatello: INTP (Rational)
Leonardo: ENFJ (Idealist)

Mostly based on the 2007 CG movie, which is surprisingly good, if you're not expecting much.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
oh man this makes me laugh, because while i was watching the movie i was typing the characters. I agree with you 100%.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Very interesting as when I was younger Donatello was my favorite. Honestly I have not seen the new movie but I vaguely remember Donatello being my favorite as he was "clam, cool and collected" yet I hated the one that never shut his mouth. Although I don't remember which one that was???

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Michaelangelo always annoyed me. I just didn't think he was as cool as he thought he was.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Michaelangelo might be the one I hated although, ironically, I like most fictional ESFPs such as Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How weird.. how long ago was that show on? And the INTP was my absolute favorite! Who knew!

TMNT. It was released in theaters in March 2007. You may now purchase it on DVD or Blu-Ray.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
I can't help but feel like there was something subliminal with Donatello as all three of us liked him best. Very odd ...

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Actually, at the age I watched that show, I think it was just the purple.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i liked him because i thought he was the smartest.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think raphee is ISTP. The others sound appropriate.

And splinter is INTJ. Maybe ISTJ?

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
My take on the turtles

First of all Splinter is the SHIT, plain and simple. Splinter I'd say is more F than T. He is always there for the turtles and ready to help them through hard times like a father. He is very wise and a good mentor and very involved with the life of the turtles which says E. I'd say N because he always is in the past or in the future, considering implications of peoples actions. J because he is very decisive and always knows the answer. I'd say ENFJ for splinter, he is a mentor at it's finest description. Raphael is an ISTP no question, he is fiercely loyal to his brothers but also very rebelious and likes to handle shit on his own. Michaelangelo is an ESFP without question. Leonardo is an ESTJ, he is always the leader and team captain and NEVER goes against what splinter says. Donny is prolly an ENTP because he is not withdrawn like an INTP, he is always telling a joke or something with Mikey.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
All I know is that Michaelangelo was a party dude.

. . . and a total ESFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Splinter: INTP
Donnatelo: ENTP
Shredder: ENTJ
Krang: INTJ
Leonardo: ENFJ
April O'neil: ENFP
Michelangelo: ESFP
Raphael: ISTP

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The thing about Raphael is that he's essentially a guardian and feels compelled to protect the streets (at least in the CG movie), which is the classic SJ mentality.

An ISTP would probably do this out of enjoyment.

And if I can recall correctly from the movie (it's been a while since I've seen it), Raph didn't seem to enjoy defending the city as much as he felt he needed to.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I didn't see the 2007 movie, but in the original tv show, flip Raphael and Leonardo's types. Leo was the Guardian leader, always on about doing everything the right and honorable way, and never disobeying Master Splinter. Raph's personality was much less developed in the tv show, many times he was just the wisecracking sarcastic guy, but in the few episodes they actually spent examining anything of his inner character, he was quite future-oriented and people-oriented, and ultimately idealistic, but tending to cover his disappointment in people by using sarcasm.

At least that's my amateur analysis. Donatello and Mikey were NT and SP respectively in the tv show too.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the comic version of Raphael best of all.
He was dark, moody, more of a lone wolf, as to type though I wouldn't hazard a guess.

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
I feel Mikey is an ENFP. Ive read everywhere that ESFP take things real personal, tend not to be made fun of too much. All the other 3 brothers do is crack on mikey and make fun of him. Mikey just lets it roll off his back. Typical Enfp. And remember Turtles 2 when mikey tried to trick splinter in thinking he was doing back flips and he wasn't?