• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ninja Turtles...

R

Riva

oh man i loved this show. was might favorite when back then. but this is what i think of the characters.

Michaelangelo: ESFP (Artisan)

Raphael: ISTP (Guardian) -

too spontaneous to be an ISTJ. yes he does have a Guardian look to himself (protective of michealangelo and others). but he has a issue with leonardo(i think that is one of the main plots of the story isn't it?) when it comes to leadership which is quite common to ISTPs.although they themselves do not wish to be leaders(laid back,etc) they have a CHARACTERISTIC rebellious trait. they wish to be left alone. whereas leonardo wants the whole team to follow the rules and be traditional. which makes Raph pretty pissed off. and he is the one who always gets pissed off( which is understandable due to their appearance) and leaves the team without explaining himself.

i think this ISTP trait is due to the inability or the dislike to express themselves to others using words. making them loners(showing their dislike) and HERMITS. which is quite obvious in ISTPs.

on the other hand ISTJs are quite good with words and would express their dislike with a decision if they have one. and they will follow the Leader (common to all SJs). especially a one who has respect to his elders, rule bound, traditional and practical.

and he is the most athletic, strongest, fastest member of the team. and he beat Leo on the rooftop, fair and square.

Donatello: INTP (Rational)

Leonardo: ESFJ

unquestioned devotion to the rules and traditions taught by master splinter. ESFJ right?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I would be inclined to agree with uberfuhrer.
Idealists like to follow rules and traditions too if they like the people who have created them...

R

Riva

I would be inclined to agree with uberfuhrer.
Idealists like to follow rules and traditions too if they like the people who have created them...

maybe you guys are right about Leo. the thing is i don't know enough NFs to comment about them. but NFs ready to follow the rules, if they like the people who have created them, sounds like a gut yes to me.

R

Riva

but my opinion about Raph is a strong one unless you guys(anyone) has some better points.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I always liked Raphael as a kid, he was more mysterious/badass than the rest and I liked his forks.

TheJimbo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
What type do you think they are? They pretty much reflect Keirsey's temperaments quite well. I've got:

Michaelangelo: ESFP (Artisan)
Raphael: ISTJ (Guardian)
Donatello: INTP (Rational)
Leonardo: ENFJ (Idealist)

Mostly based on the 2007 CG movie, which is surprisingly good, if you're not expecting much.

If I recall correctly, these are exactly the same types my ISTP friend and I put on them the other day. Donatello might've been a letter off (ISTP?) but all pretty close nonetheless.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Donatello - INTP
Raphael - ISTP
Michaelangelo - ESFP
Leonardo - ENFJ
Splinter - ISFJ
Krang - INTJ lol
Shredder - ESTJ
April O'Neil - ESFJ

Basing these inferences off of the late 80's cartoons and also the early 90's movies.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I feel Mikey is an ENFP. Ive read everywhere that ESFP take things real personal, tend not to be made fun of too much. All the other 3 brothers do is crack on mikey and make fun of him. Mikey just lets it roll off his back. Typical Enfp. And remember Turtles 2 when mikey tried to trick splinter in thinking he was doing back flips and he wasn't?

ENFPs let things just roll right off? Really? You must be one of those ENFPs who is completely unlike any ENFP I've ever met in my life.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ They let things roll off much more easily than most F types, I find.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe I'm looking at it using a T scale. Compared to me, all Fs take five hundred years to get over anything. :laugh:

Pretty much true, but ENFP is probably the easiest F type for ENTPs to deal with in that regard, so cut them a little slack.

Just wait until you seriously piss off an ESFJ. That's when all hell breaks loose.

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
Im an Enfp that doesn't take things personal unless they continue with the nitpicking and dry sarcasm like an SJ would, then I eventually FLIP OUT! Of course I have been told I am a T, but meh.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Dorothy SJ (wants the safety and security of her familiar surroundings)

Scarecrow NT (wants a brain to help him be more competent and capable)

Lion SP (seeks bravery in order to face the world head on)

Tinman NF (Seeks a heart to better connect to those around him)

See also: My sig :D

R

Riva

Resurfaces the thread/

Interesting the character of Raphael is. He is probably the most realistic character of the books, series and the movies. Infact he I believe is the only realistic character in the whole series who is realistic and shows/craves for the basic human need of acceptance.

He is also a bit too realistic?

Undercover protectors of society unable to face society due to their obvious distinguishable traits? It's very very sad. They are the scum that protects the society. Raphael's character is the character the writers use to explore this this side of the story. Ah, a bit too complicated for kids I believe. This is explored more in the books than in the cartoons. The books were extremely violent (on many occasions it is seen that the foot soldiers or other enemies being killed or fatally wounded) and the Raphael factor is explored more in the books. I believe the books were meant for older teenagers and younger adults and the cartoon/films are meant for kids.

The books are a sad.