• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Malcolm Tucker

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
The main character of The Thick of It and In The Loop.

My Guess...ENTJ.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP, 8w7

Why ENTP?

Ne:
The way he variates with swear words and comes up with random analogies. For example:
"Fuck me! This is like a clown running across a minefield."
Or:
"Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse cock!"

I thought ENTJ as well, but even though he has a to do list, he clearly sucks at following it. (Why he can't possibly be a Te dom.)

Clearly his Fe is the weakest link, you could think it's his Inferior function, but if you actually think about it: Tertiary Fe's clearly don't care when it comes to show expressions like Malcolm Tucker does, where as Inferior Fe's are known to not want to express emotions.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Clearly his Fe is the weakest link, you could think it's his Inferior function, but if you actually think about it: Tertiary Fe's clearly don't care when it comes to show expressions like Malcolm Tucker does, where as Inferior Fe's are known to not want to express emotions.

Ah agr33!

Hiz Fe cum 0ut lik: "What would this look like to the outside with regards to political image, I'm trying to help control the narrative of your own images so you can keep being (appearing) successful as MP's you fuckwits and by extension keep all of our jobs and the power of this party."

"What was all that business with your hands? You looked like a sweaty octopus trying to unhook a bra!"

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jamie Mcdonald? I think ISFP (Inferior Te making him pissy as fuck. Dom Fi because of him getting offended easily when people don't think he has the balls.)