• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kanye West

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This man is filled with some kind of Fi, he has no Fe whatsoever... the dude is all about his own opinions, and doesn't care whom he steps over to get his point across. Also, he's an F, not a T... emotional, makes decisions based on feelings, not logic, etc.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You're right in that those actions are based on Fi judgements, but they surely don't come from Te. It's purely hotheaded Fi.

Real Te: collaborating with Beyonce to make an awesometastic album that will ensure that they BOTH win next year and rake in the dough, leaving his reputation in-tact. Efficiency.

Real Te: Becoming a "spokesman" for politics, using his celebrity status to non-offensively sway impressionable young voters. Non-offensive not because he "cares" what people think of him, but because it's more efficient and effective to lead people by being likeable. Making "Bush doesn't care about black people" comments is stupid, will alienate a lot of people who think otherwise, and completely undermine his credibility.

I vote aux-Fi for his type. ExFP.

Te is the external manifestation of his hotheadedness. If you look at his whole career from before he even signed with Jay-Z, he's been a take action kind of guy. In some instances, he's even seemingly went ahead of Jay- he admits it in his records. He leads with Te. The Fi stuff has started as of late, and it's not pretty.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Te is the external manifestation of his hotheadedness. If you look at his whole career from before he even signed with Jay-Z, he's been a take action kind of guy. In some instances, he's even seemingly went ahead of Jay- he admits it in his records. He leads with Te. The Fi stuff has started as of late, and it's not pretty.

His hotheadedness is the direct result of his being an sx/sp e1 rather than any mbti type.

Not Te.
Not Fi.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ISFJ (Using VI):

ISFJ.gif
kanye-west-good-things-1-1.jpg

S

Stansmith

INFP 6w7 - 3w2 - 1w9 Sx/Sp?

I see lots of Fi and Si. Kris is ESFP 7w6

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP. I recognize a lot of myself in him: being a little too honest, taking things a little too personally, but also a sense of creativity I recognize in myself. So my first guess would have been somewhere around ESFP. However, I also think Fi drives him more than Se and even though he doesn't come across as too shy, I'd rather type him as an introvert.

S

Stansmith

It's funny how people judge him solely based on a handful of counterphobic outbursts, lol. Dude is like a kitten 90% of the time. I'm honestly more consistently domineering and Te-ish than he is.

S

Stansmith

ISFP. I recognize a lot of myself in him: being a little too honest, taking things a little too personally, but also a sense of creativity I recognize in myself. So my first guess would have been somewhere around ESFP. However, I also think Fi drives him more than Se and even though he doesn't come across as too shy, I'd rather type him as an introvert.

I could see it. Something about the way he thinks and rationalizes things (comparing himself to Hitler, Malcolm X, etc.) comes off as weaker intuition. It's more heavy, intense and out-there than Dominant or Aux-Ne. Almost like a conspiracy theorist.

S

Stansmith

I highly doubt he's an (cognitive) introvert, let alone a Fi-Dom, after watching some of his more recent interviews.

There isn't anything IFP about this either:

He has Fi, but it isn't dominant.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like confidence, but I do believe there is such a thing as having too much of it and it's called arrogance. And Kanye totally seems to have it. I mean, "as powerful as my voice is..." really? When I think powerful voice I think like Mariah or Kelly. Actually speaking of Kelly, that reminds me that she wrote about him on her blog once:

http://iamkelly.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/kanye-west/

To be fair though, I'm a little biased against any rapper that isn't Nicki or Macklemore. At least I'm self-aware I guess. :shrug:

I really don't want him to be ENFP but I can see it. He's so Fi everywhere it hurts. To the point where I could pretty much be Fe.

S

Stansmith

I really don't want him to be ENFP but I can see it. He's so Fi everywhere it hurts. To the point where I could pretty much be Fe.

Definitely. The main thing that separates him from a Fi-Dom, in my opinion, is the fact that he places a greater priority on the objective world (public opinion, pop culture, immediate circumstances, impersonal cultural standards, etc.) as opposed to the subjective world (consistency with his personal values, maintaining his peace of mind, personal fulfillment, genuine self-reflection, etc.).

A better example of an ISFP rapper/producer would be Pharrell:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be fair though, I'm a little biased against any rapper that isn't Nicki or Macklemore. At least I'm self-aware I guess. :shrug:

Okay re: the first line you really need to change your username now because you're bringing shame to chanas everywhere.

And the second, yeah I think ENFP. I don't remember what I said when I made this thread but I think anyone claiming he's a T is so so wrong.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's a classic dramatic, attention whoring ENFP, he wants constant recognition and adoration for the creative genius he is(Ne) and he has that Fi soul searching, tortured artist thing as well.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
Yup I'm just gonna vote for ENFP

The thought amuses me more, and he seems like he's generally at the scene of any new potential that might be found really.