• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type would likely to make this statement?

liYA

'' I hope someday we all can learn how to forgive, be at peace with ourselves & our past & allow ourselves to be positive, loving people.''

A Colbie Caillat twitter statement

What type would likely to make that statement?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

INFJ. I almost doubted the S/N divide and I still do. It depends on if her intent is to return to a certain state of things (Si), or if it is a personal dream she is aspiring towards (Ni).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Whatever type likes spouting corny and meaningless platitudes? For her, I'd say I/ESFJ.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The possible types that could make such a statement:

INFJ, INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, ESFP.

Although I woun't rule out the possibility that such a statement could also be made by:

INTJ, INTP, ISTP, ISTJ, ESTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, ESTP.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
Most likely some kind of NF, but any type could say that at some point in their life.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sfjs seem to enjoy using "loving" in ways other types would likely find incredibly awkward. the isfp 9.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyone can make the statement.
It's just that NTs would say it to be sarcastic. :devil:

Considering Colbie just in terms of her appearance and actual music, I'd say IxFx to start with, and this certainly doesn't challenge that.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seems more like an ENTP mocking another type in a squeaky voice.

untypeable

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
N/A
An NF, mostly likely. Maybe an ENFJ, INFJ, or INFP.

I'm Unregistered

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
4w5
INFP or INFJ. That sounds like something my INFJ sister would say, and it's just an idealistic hope for the future.

A

A window to the soul

'' I hope someday we all can learn how to forgive, be at peace with ourselves & our past & allow ourselves to be positive, loving people.''

I would say that and mean it.