• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Joaquin Phoenix...type?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So I watched I'm still here the other night...and he came off as a totally unhealthy self absorbed enfp ass but...

based on everything else what would you say...still enfp...or something else??

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really don't have anything to go on, but because of the mockumentary he made and the whole IRL trolling thing makes me think ENxP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For once sol's on the mark, at least according to MEEE.

Chalk another vote up for estp.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ENFJ

ENFJ.gif
joaquin-phoenix-20050417-35380.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so funny, i don't even remember ever posting about this but just searched because i was curious about his type again. :D

i think he's infp now. anyone else? maybe no one else cares...i really don't know why i do.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I think he' an INFP too. He seems really introverted in all of his interviews.

Hekate

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm surprised that it's not a consensus. He seems to be a classic example of INFP with a high irreverence for public opinion and an extreme need for authentic expression.

yeghor

ISFP. He has a very dark aura though, life probably turned his feelings into darker tones. There's also something defiant in his eyes. Looks a bit like Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Rhys Meyers