• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this Guy

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qABDLsNCKU8"]Yeah...[/YOUTUBE]

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Nicky! Hmmmm, he is --physical/weird-logical-- funny, I agree with Z probably ESTP.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was thinking the same way. Reminded me of my cousin. Same face expressions/built too. Though, I thought I could be missing something..

I've read a bit about "Function Humor".

He mentions many things not making "sense". I suspect that this is Ti Humor?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Some might try to say Ne, but he doesn't try to joke about illogical patterns, but illogical behavior instead.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some might try to say Ne, but he doesn't try to joke about illogical patterns, but illogical behavior instead.

This gave me an idea. Can you have illogical sensations?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Hmmm, I feel like this might be what some consider Sadism. Finding pleasure in what is usually considered, by the body, quite painful. I tried looking up a page, but it requires Adobe and my computer pretty much told me to screw myself. I think I found a link if you google 'Illogical reactions to sensation'. It might be the second or third one down it says Sensory Defensiveness (or you could just type that in, hahaha).

That is a conscious act though... I'm not sure how subconscious illogical reactions occur! I shall wikipedia it, or some sort!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm, I feel like this might be what some consider Sadism. Finding pleasure in what is usually considered, by the body, quite painful. I tried looking up a page, but it requires Adobe and my computer pretty much told me to screw myself. I think I found a link if you google 'Illogical reactions to sensation'. It might be the second or third one down it says Sensory Defensiveness (or you could just type that in, hahaha).

That is a conscious act though... I'm not sure how subconscious illogical reactions occur! I shall wikipedia it, or some sort!

Well, you can have illogical facts, or rather wrong facts. But how is sensation related to facts?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

To your previous question. I remember an episode of House. The most recent one actually. This man was in extreme pain, but instead of showing it through pain, he was smiling and really calm. But that's more an illogical reaction not illogical sensation. I guess to get it out of the way, by sensation do you mean an unexpected feeling towards something that you assumed would make you feel differently?

To the recent post: If you know that something should hurt, like fire when you put your hand in the flame, but you get a pleasurable sensation from it is what immediately comes to mind.