• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The ESFP "stupid" myth.

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ

I think that my dislike for extroverts is only slightly higher than my dislike for their introverted counterparts.

Therefore, I don't think "this guy" describes me. He seems to have some personal gripe with extroverts. I don't have any personal gripes with other types, only opinions that reflect unpleasant truths.

Note

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Why aren't you answering the question?

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
NAZI's? /goes for the obvious

I know he just likes the uniform though. :D A lot of people don't know this, but Hugo Boss designed many of their uniforms. Pretty stylish bunch of assholes actually....

Actually, Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck designed the SS uniforms; Hugo Boss' company only produced them.

Yep, it's nazis. He reminds me of a few internet nazis I've met on youtube and elsewhere; incredibly close-minded, arrogant, and obnoxious. I saw an MBTI poll on Stormfront and almost everyone was an INTJ. Maybe it was just internet demographics at work... on a communist forum the results were almost all INTPs, some INTJs and ENTPs, but still

Do you mean this thread?

What is your personality type? [MBTI] - Stormfront

39.67% INTJ; more than triple the second highest type (ISTJ). :D

Note

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, I do mean that thread and by the smile it seems like you're part of that group... I'm not surprised because your illogical and irrational views on mbti type are probably similar to your views on blacks and hispanics

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can you answer the question about your avatar?

The picture is of Theodor Eicke, who was an SS-Obergruppenführer (Lieutenant General) and leader of the SS-Divison Totenkopf (Death's Head.)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
What is your personality type? [MBTI] - Stormfront

39.67% INTJ; more than triple the second highest type (ISTJ). :D

Aw Jeez.

So, like, I could see it. I mean, INTJs love history, they really appreciate role models, and generally truly enjoy following a well-beaten path. They're particularly good at refusing to see value in novel candidates, like people who aren't white.

And they really, really, really like saluting. It shows respect for an established order. One must know who one can follow.

G

garbage

I think that my dislike for extroverts is only slightly higher than my dislike for their introverted counterparts.

Therefore, I don't think "this guy" describes me. He seems to have some personal gripe with extroverts. I don't have any personal gripes with other types, only opinions that reflect unpleasant truths.

You have the same derisive attitude toward pretty much everyone who isn't you. The only thing that appears to be lacking in you is his additional "poor widdle me" mentality--his personal gripes--which can at least somewhat explain his attitude.

And, just like this blog guy, you completely miss the point of MBTI; it's as if you've never even picked up Gifts Differing. The only difference between the two of you is that you've apparently been studying it for years, and he hadn't.. so, well, he actually has an excuse.

I seriously have all of the compassion in the world for people like you, but I can't get over this kind of attitude for the life of me. My first instinct is to leave this thread alone, since nothing posted in this thread and no further study of typology will convince you anyway, but I'm kind of relying on the slim hope that portions of this thread will sink in eventually.

Perhaps I should open a thread examining why ENTPs are the weakest NTs.

We're all still eagerly waiting for this

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
The picture is of Theodor Eicke, who was an SS-Obergruppenführer (Lieutenant General) and leader of the SS-Divison Totenkopf (Death's Head.)

Can you explain why you selected these men for your avatar?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I've been reviewing this thread; interesting.

You guys are trying to fight fire with fire. I see the appeal, really I do. But different elements are required ...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4lRibuh9A"]Sybock[/YOUTUBE]

... and Lex, 10 - 15 years of accumulated experiential maturity will do wonders for you.

In the meantime, I'll focus some of my special attention here, for a while. :)

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Can you explain why you selected these men for your avatar?

I like the unity and group cohesion of the SS - and their uniforms are awesome. The period itself interests me, and the German war machine strikes me as far more intriguing than any other military force of the time.

I've seen other members on this forum with pictures of the SS or the NSDAP. Is it a problem?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I like the unity and group cohesion of the SS - and their uniforms are awesome. The period itself interests me, and the German war machine strikes me as far more intriguing than any other military force of the time.

I've seen other members on this forum with pictures of the SS or the NSDAP. Is it a problem?

No – so long as you do not incorporate any of the popular ideology of that era into your posting perspective. ;)

Anyway, thank you for the clarification. My curiosity is satisfied.

KDude

lmao, i was right. he just likes the uniforms.

oddly, i know a jewish guy with the same sentiment.

themightybob

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think esfps can be intelligent and often are, they just dont tend to have very intellectually intensive interest, and often speak before they think which can make them seem stupid.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just like the INTJ "stereotype," this is no stereotype. ESFP has the lowest statistical IQ average of all sixteen types, and I myself have not met one single ESFP with an IQ higher than 100.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just like the INTJ "stereotype," this is no stereotype. ESFP has the lowest statistical IQ average of all sixteen types, and I myself have not met one single ESFP with an IQ higher than 100.

At first I thought Aleksei was taking me into the room to watch a game or have a drink or something. When he pulled out that pencil and paper and said "We're just going to do a little test," I knew I was doomed. "It's okay," He said. "I test everyone I meet. That way, if I ever need to make a meaningless point on an internet message board, I have actual evidence. Congratulations. You're the third one..."

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit..."

See? it didn't hurt me.

average joe 7

MBTI Type
esfp
I am a esfp and to say were confined or stuid is complete bullshit. Out of all of my friends they view me as the deepest out of all of them more spiritually connected to God and think past the average point more then any of them. I continously abstract thikn sometimes so much where i am lost in imagination i could care less about stupid shallow things im a emotional passionate person i love music i write music i love people and nature i love the beauty of the world and im also analytical im smart about people although i do not do well in school cause im usually thinking about things too much to pay attention dont get me wrong i love being in the present moment its beautiful just be in the action with nothing on your mind but it doesnt mean i dont love to use my imagination as well