• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seven Deadly Sins and Type

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I would say mine is probably Sloth and that matches perfectly with me being a nine. I don't know if I agree with 8's being Lust though? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Third page. No suggestion so far has anything for us INFJs. Are we purrrrfect? :static:

rav3n

Yeah, I would say mine is probably Sloth and that matches perfectly with me being a nine. I don't know if I agree with 8's being Lust though? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
This begs the question of why not. Lust can encompass many things where overwhelming desire might be for different aspects of life, which could be sex, power, etc.

Case in point, the "Most Pervy" poll on TypeC. ENTPs dominate and many ENTPs are 8s. :devil:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I asked my mom and sisters about what they thought I was. Their answers? "Lust, because you like boys." :dry:

rav3n

There's nothing wrong with liking boys. Boys have toys we don't have!

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Third page. No suggestion so far has anything for us INFJs. Are we purrrrfect? :static:

yeah, everyone knows that.

I always related to envy and sloth honestly. But now it's pretty much just sloth.
Sloth_shades.gif

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
This begs the question of why not. Lust can encompass many things where overwhelming desire might be for different aspects of life, which could be sex, power, etc.

Case in point, the "Most Pervy" poll on TypeC. ENTPs dominate and many ENTPs are 8s. :devil:

You're right. I guess I mostly associate lust with sex and sensuality but it could also be a lust for power, which would go along better with an 8, imo.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Envy is definitely the most problematic one for me.