• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lilly Rush from Cold Case

Aleta

MBTI Type
INFJ
What dou you think
Introvert
Feeler
Maybe P
N?
Or?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very nice INTJ, I'd say. That, or ISTJ.

Aleta

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hm, but she does not appear as T type.
Why dou you think she is J.

Aleta

MBTI Type
INFJ
She is not so emotional, but he is people oriented in cases, not object oriented. All that "I see dead people" thing at the ends of episodes...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hm, but she does not appear as T type.
Why dou you think she is J.
It's a wild-ass guess on my part, having not seen the show in too long to type her properly. From what I remember of her she appears to be an organized, linear thinker, and very emotional (core Te/Fi).