• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Comedians

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
snark is practically my middle name some days...i can identify with the values fairly well also. i used to like colbert too, but lately i've just found him too annoying and his whole tv host persona sort of ruins the news parody in my opinion.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
snark is practically my middle name some days...i can identify with the values fairly well also.
Then maybe you're an Fi type? A lot of ENFPs mistype themselves as INTP (myself included, before I knew anything about MBTI -- I was INTP, then ENTP, then ENFP).

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
i know at least one enfp, and i doubt we're the same personality type. infp i could POSSIBLY see...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP is plausible, but I doubt an INFP would mistype as INTP, given that INFPs are T-inferior (and INTPs F-inferior). Besides, like I said behavior isn't type-related -- principles and where they come from are.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP is plausible, but I doubt an INFP would mistype as INTP, given that INFPs are T-inferior (and INTPs F-inferior). Besides, like I said behavior isn't type-related -- principles and where they come from are.

It is extremely common for INFPs to mistype as INTP.....many on MBTI boards report testing as INTP (I'm one of them).

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Merton from the Chatroulette videos is INXP. He seems to have a really good Ne, but it's more auxiliary since he prefers the intimacy of Chatroulette to a live audience.

And not every comedian is EXXP. A lot of Introverts are great comedians. They just carry stage personas of EXXP.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
*sigh*...perhaps i'll start a thread again...but enough about me

Graham Norton?

Eddie Izzard?

Eric Idle?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ricky Gervais- ENFP, 3w2 sp/so (ENFj-Fe)
Stephen Colbert- ESFJ, 3w2 so/sx (ENFj-Ni)

Having listened to every episode of his podcast, I can't see the F in Gervais.

I think that's a solid typing of Colbert's character, but I don't know if the real him is like that.

RE: Galifianakis (whom I called an INFP): This can be tough, because (until very recently) I've only seen a few examples of him being himself (specifically, the Comedy Death Ray podcasts, A Special Thing interview, and a couple other places). He's a very quiet dude who lives in a farm in South Carolina. Based on trends he's seen with others, his career will fizzle in a couple years, at which point I think he intends to go into a Bill Murray-esque semi-retirement. From what I've heard of him, I'd stick with INFP.

RE: Killjoy saying Cross is ENTJ: Yeah, I could see that.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I also recall testing rather high on Ne...anyway

Russell Brand- ENxP

Redd Foxx- not a clue.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
im also leaning toward T...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Red Foxx seemed like an ESTP.

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hes clearly not an extravert or a judger. I think he's either an ENFP or an ENTP and im still having trouble deciding which.