• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fictional NT Females

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I've seen a few discussion labeling Temperance Brennan from the TV show Bones as an INTx, but I've personally never seen the show.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Liara T'soni, Mass Effect - INTP

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
I would consider Dr. Bones Brennan, the forensic anthropologist in the TV series "Bones" an INTP or INTJ. I'm just not sure...

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Brennan, hmmm.... She seems more Ti with the whole finding the truth and tactlessness thing, but not particularly P-ish (and neither whimsical nor sarcastic humor).

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think INTPs are probably the most underrepresented of the types in popular fiction and film.

developer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Sam Carter (Stargate Atlantis) and Stella Bonasera (CSI NY) are both NTs (ENTJ / INTJ ?). Same goes for Dr. Weir (Stargate Atlantis), but I am not sure which exact type she might be.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
She is most definitely an ENTJ.
Did you see my post? It was at the bottom of page one.

What about Doctor Christina Yang in Grey's Anatomy? Is she an INTP?

cristina1.jpg

Sandra Oh

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't watched much of the show, but isn't Christina Yang very aggressive and domineering, for an INTP female? Perhaps if I watched more of the show, I'd see more of her motivations, but as far as behavior goes I really disliked her typical operating style.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I haven't watched much of the show, but isn't Christina Yang very aggressive and domineering, for an INTP female? Perhaps if I watched more of the show, I'd see more of her motivations, but as far as behavior goes I really disliked her typical operating style.
I don't know, Jennifer. You would know better than I. I have watched about a dozen episodes.
I don't really know INTP females well.

She doesn't talk much. She's very blunt. She's focused on her job.
She could be an INTJ, I suppose.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She's an INTJ. Very goal oriented. Not very moral or idealistic (inferior Fi?). Her lack of tact could point to INTP, but otherwise, I think she's a strong case for exaggerated INTJ. Certainly, if she were a male character I would definitely think so.

I haven't watched the show obsessively either though...

Her whole relationship with Burke was a power struggle thing. Wonder what type he was. ENFJ?

*Also, she's really messy at home, but I'm pretty sure we're no longer using that for P vs. J analysis.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd say study Liz Lemon on 30 Rock. I'm an INTP woman, and I'm constantly relating to her, more so than any other character I've ever seen on tv. There's probably a good chance Tina Fey herself is INTP.

I don't think Dorothy Zbornak was an E. They made a point of talking about how she never went out, and always would rather stay home and read. I'd say INTJ.

I don't think Oh's character is an INTP. NT, probably, but she rubs me the wrong way.

I think Juno could be an INTP.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm tending towards Juno being an E now actually... ENTP or ESTP. She's not that internalized.

redacted

what about that new character on house? the one he calls "crazy bitch". she's some sort of NTJ. probably INTJ.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what about that new character on house? the one he calls "crazy bitch". she's some sort of NTJ. probably INTJ.

Isn't that in the MBTI description somewhere? :smile:

heart

heart on fire
Yes, Seanan is correct, writers not getting a handle on the personality.

Read the INTP profile, INTP wonderfully complex people, rational but not cold. To create them as robotic and cold with their intimates would be to totally miss their essence. If there are not more INTP in fiction there should be. A real chance to create a character with intriquing depth.