• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cee-Lo Green and Lupe Fiasco

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Named after Cee-Lo's newest single, and a phrase Lupe uses so rarely, I have grabbed your attention and request you help me in finding these two artist's types.

Lupe Fiasco
ENFP
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5VHfPSrcM&feature=related"]Lupe Fiasco[/youtube]

Cee-Lo
ESFJ

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b3ZqXggFVo"]Cee-Lo[/youtube]

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP sounds right for lupe, probably a weak extrovert though

cee-lo i'm not sure. maybe ESFP?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
no f-bombs in thread titles, sorry. I love that song, though.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From what I've heard Lupe described himself as an introvert.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Do you think he is right?

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
How do you about seeing ennegrams in people? Is it what they talk about, behavior or...something else.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree...Lupe is an introvert.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you about seeing ennegrams in people? Is it what they talk about, behavior or...something else.

i don't know how to say it. it's this weird gestalt thing where i fill in the blanks. somehow enough resemblances get to talking and they think they know. something on my people map gets pinged and the whole thing lights up. i usually try to triangulate between instinctual subtype, enneagram type, and mb type, and i also look for common cross connections that might help fix or locate more closely a specific feature.

i think Ne dom makes sense, and Ne Fi makes more sense, and enfps make me think e7, and he has more of a 7w6 imagination to me than a 7w8 imagination, and his energy seems more robust and go after it 100% all in like sx/so. plus he reminds me of a chick i know who's equally awesome and funny in the same ways. i always tell her she should write a memoire (which would be truly funny) or start a hip hop group. i can usually sense N doms pretty quickly.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Lupe - INFJ

He uses Fe in his voice/expression, which rules out ENFP straight away.

Has Ni-dom look in his eyes (I should know as I have the same look...).

Most rappers are Ni doms (mostly INFJ, some INTJ) - apart from Will Smith (ENTP) I haven't come across an Ne-dom rapper yet, although I'm sure there are some more out there.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Lupe uses a lot of Ne and Si in his rhymes. He's futuristic but able to pull out/make some connections to the past that blow my mind. I think he's the best lyricist out there.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
After seeing that video I'm going with ISTJ. He's very modest about his abilities, He's very reflective, and thoughtful in his actions. You can tell he pulls a lot of his past experience into what he writes- which has that futuristic appeal to them. His mannerisms aren't grand. clasped hands.

If he's not ISTJ then he's INTP.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lupe - INFJ

He uses Fe in his voice/expression, which rules out ENFP straight away.

Has Ni-dom look in his eyes (I should know as I have the same look...).

Most rappers are Ni doms (mostly INFJ, some INTJ) - apart from Will Smith (ENTP) I haven't come across an Ne-dom rapper yet, although I'm sure there are some more out there.

most rappers are Ne doms. will smith is an enfp. lil wayne and odb are awesome examples of Ne dom glory.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Wayne is INFJ like Lupe ... he uses Fe and has those Ni eyes and general vibe.

Smith is ENTP ... again he uses Fe, which comes out in his articulation and expression which are aware and directive and has the Ne buoyant vibe.

Ningyo

MBTI Type
INFJ
I always thought Lupe was INFJ as well. Either way, love him.

visiitor

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I always thought Lupe was INFJ as well. Either way, love him.

I'm gonna' have to agree. Lupe is an INFJ. Also, his twitter is private. What sort of celebrity makes his tweets private, but has still has millions of followers on there?

Dullestword12

Strange I always thought Lupe was an INFP. If you listen to his songs he always tends to take the moral high ground on what he feels the world should be like aka an Fi user. And then you listen to a song like Murals and you think this guy is clearly an Ne user.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
INFJ for Lupe wouldn't surprise me at all.