• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

4w5 characters & celebrities

KDude

I would say she's a 4 too. I actually watched Eclipse :doh: It had some funny moments though..

Bella Swan: This wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I've never felt normal, because I'm not normal, and I don't wanna be. I've had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it's my world too. It's where I belong.
Edward Cullen: So it's not just about me?
Bella Swan: No.
[pause]
Bella Swan: Sorry...

If you type Lydia a 4, then Bella's almost the same. One's kind of negative, but both take pride in their estrangement, and even further symbolize it by identifying with ghosts and vampires. I don't know what to say about you typing him a 3 either. The Achiever? All he wants to achieve is love and be one of the good guys.. that's not 3. I'm not sure what he is (more of a 6 than she is), but 3's are ambitious in a career/skill oriented sense, and try to live up to some external standard in one way or another - yet lose touch with what their personal needs are. It's more akin to someone who needs to reach the top of a corporate ladder or get the best grades or a competitive athlete who pushes themselves for admiration or popularity from others it produces. Not exactly Edward Cullen territory.. it'd be some random football star quarterback in their highschool, or the class president, who goes home at nights worried that their parents will shut them out if they aren't the best of the best. Stephanie Meyers didn't write a character like that, but we can assume that every highschool has a few.

The problem is that, in the headlong rush to achieve whatever they believe will make them more valuable, Threes can become so alienated from themselves that they no longer know what they truly want, or what their real feelings or interests are. In this state, they are easy prey to self–deception, deceit, and falseness of all kinds. Thus, the deeper problem is that their search for a way to be valued increasingly takes them further away from their own Essential Self with its core of real value. From their earliest years, as Threes become dependent on receiving attention from others and in pursuing the values that others reward, they gradually lose touch with themselves. Step by step, their own inner core, their “heart’s desire,” is left behind until they no longer recognize it.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think Oscar Benton from Polanski's Bitter Moon is a pretty good example of an unhealthy 4w5. The guy lives his life in accordance to his passions, but eventually becomes a devious cynic trapped in a downright pathological relationship. Ouch.

Sunny Ghost

I would say she's a 4 too. I actually watched Eclipse :doh: It had some funny moments though..

Bella Swan: This wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I've never felt normal, because I'm not normal, and I don't wanna be. I've had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it's my world too. It's where I belong.
Edward Cullen: So it's not just about me?
Bella Swan: No.
[pause]
Bella Swan: Sorry...
I just watched Twilight this week for the first time... and though Kristen Stewart kind of makes me cringe at times, I really enjoyed Bella's character. She's a bit of a damsel at times, but I really love the way the character thinks. Very, very, ISFP 4w5... and very SX. I'd lean towards INFP with Edward, though the enneagram... not sure. Not familiar enough with enneagram yet.

Other 4w5's....
Anais Nin. INFP
Diane Arbus. ISFP

Sunny Ghost

Just googled and found this list:

Alan Watts
Alan Rickman
Alanis Morrisette
Albert Camus
Ally Sheedy
Anais Nin
Angelina Jolie
Anne Rice
Arthur Rimbaud
August Strindberg
Bette Davis
Billie Holiday
Bjork
Blanche DuBois
Bob Dylan
Cate Blanchette
Charles Baudelaire
Cheryl Crow
Claude Monet
D.H. Lawrence
Diane Arbus
Dusty Springfield
E.M. Forster
Edgar Allan Poe
Edith Piaf
Eric Clapton
Frederick Chopin
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Gary Oldman
Gene Wilder
Gustav Mahler
Hermann Hesse
Ingmar Bergman
J.D. Salinger
Jack Keroua
James Dean
Janis Joplin
Jeremy Irons
Jewel
Jim Morrison
John Malkovich
Johnny Depp
Joni Mitchell
Judy Garland
Kate Bush
Kate Winslet
Laurence Olivier
Liam Neeson,
Marcel Proust
Maria Callas
Marilyn Manson
Martha Graham
Michael Jackson
Michaelangelo
Morrissey
Neil Diamond
Nick Nolte
Nicolas Cage
Orson Welles
Oscar Wilde
Paul Simon
Peter Tchaikovsky
Prince
Prince Charles
Rudolf Nureyev
Sarah MacLachlan
Saul Steinberg
Soren Kierkegaard
Stevie Nicks
Tennessee Williams
Prince (or The Artist Formerly Known as Prince)
Vincent Van Gogh
Virginia Woolf
Walt Whitman
William Blake
William Faulkner
Winona Ryder
Yukio Mishima

However, Angelina Jolie is soooo ISTP and so from my understanding, not a 4.

Hmm... I was just browsing an INFP list and wondered: Would Albert Camus make the 4w5 list? Tim Burton? Fiona Apple? Jake Gyllenhal?

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Van Gogh
1853 - 1890

Rimbaud
1854 - 1891

If you look at their teenage photographs, you cannot tell one of the other.
A reiterating common bond exists in all their ancestral lines.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alan Watts
Alan Rickman
Alanis Morrisette
Albert Camus
Ally Sheedy
Anais Nin
Angelina Jolie
Anne Rice
Arthur Rimbaud
August Strindberg
Bette Davis
Billie Holiday
Bjork
Blanche DuBois
Bob Dylan
Cate Blanchette
Charles Baudelaire
Cheryl Crow
Claude Monet
D.H. Lawrence
Diane Arbus
Dusty Springfield
E.M. Forster
Edgar Allan Poe
Edith Piaf
Eric Clapton
Frederick Chopin
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Gary Oldman
Gene Wilder
Gustav Mahler
Hermann Hesse
Ingmar Bergman
J.D. Salinger
Jack Keroua
James Dean
Janis Joplin
Jeremy Irons
Jewel
Jim Morrison
John Malkovich
Johnny Depp
Joni Mitchell
Judy Garland
Kate Bush
Kate Winslet
Laurence Olivier
Liam Neeson,
Marcel Proust
Maria Callas
Marilyn Manson
Martha Graham
Michael Jackson
Michaelangelo
Morrissey
Neil Diamond
Nick Nolte
Nicolas Cage
Orson Welles
Oscar Wilde
Paul Simon
Peter Tchaikovsky
Prince
Prince Charles
Rudolf Nureyev
Sarah MacLachlan
Saul Steinberg
Soren Kierkegaard
Stevie Nicks
Tennessee Williams
Prince (or The Artist Formerly Known as Prince)
Vincent Van Gogh
Virginia Woolf
Walt Whitman
William Blake
William Faulkner
Winona Ryder
Yukio Mishima

Angelina Jolie: 6w7
Bette Davis: 8w7
Billie Holliday: 3w4
Björk: 5w4
Sheryl Crow: 9w8