• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Social Network

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The Social Network (I realize my mistake in the thread title.)
I just saw this movie yesterday.

What do you think their types are?

Mark Zuckerberg: INTJ 3w4 so/sp
Eduardo Saverin: ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Sean Parker: ENTP 7w6 so/sx

Agree? Disagree?

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Justin Timberlake is in it.
Is he a good actor?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Social Network (I realize my mistake in the thread title.)
I just saw this movie yesterday.

What do you think their types are?

Mark Zuckerberg: INTJ 3w4 so/sp
Eduardo Saverin: ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Sean Parker: ENTP 7w6 so/sx

Agree? Disagree?

Why is it everytime there's a divious and/or caustic charter everyone just HAS TO type them as an INTJ. How many INTJs do you know obssess about being a part of some college club just so they can hang with the "cool crowd"?

Try ISTJ.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Mark Zuckerberg - INTP
Eduardo Saverin - ? (have not found video-interview with him)
Sean Parker - ENTP

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
I am shocked at how well-rated this movie is. Its on my list, right alongside Inception, of movies to see.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mark Zuckerberg - INTP
Eduardo Saverin - ? (have not found video-interview with him)
Sean Parker - ENTP

Interview? I thought we were typing movie characters, not real life people.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I thought we were typing movie characters, not real life people.

I typed people. Whose types were said by Mondo is not an evidence. It would be good it he'll make a notice - characters from movie or people are by default here. :)

MBTI Type
TITS
Enneagram
7w8
Why is it everytime there's a divious and/or caustic charter everyone just HAS TO type them as an INTJ. How many INTJs do you know obssess about being a part of some college club just so they can hang with the "cool crowd"?

Try ISTJ.

agreed

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
It could, of course, still be a conspiracy.

yep, for example conspiracy of facebook users :) wich rate high the movie more because they like facebook, but not for its art qualities

VagrantFarce

yep, for example conspiracy of facebook users :) wich rate high the movie more because they like facebook, but not for its art qualities

:laugh: God forbid a movie about Facebook be good. No no, everyone is saying it's good just to try and FOOL you!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Saw this last night. I was wondering how much of it was actually made-up, since you would think the movie producers could be sued for that? Typing the movie-characters, not the actual people:

It was pretty clear that Mark was an INT. INTP seemed much more likely, but INTJ isn't completely out of the question.

The other characters weren't nearly as clear. Eduardo seemed istp, maybe. Perhaps istj. Sean Parker, exxp certainly.....perhaps estp, or entp.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

The 'Cream of the Crop' section of RottenTomatoes is reserved for professional critics, so I doubt that's fake. Plus, are Facebook users worried about Facebook being hard up for cash, and therefore rating this film, which gives probably very little money to Facebook and makes its founders look like cocky douchebags?

Also: most boring conspiracy ever.