• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Hunger Games Trilogy

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Katniss: ISTP
Gale: ENTP
Peeta: ENFP
Finnick: ESFP
Haymitch: ESTP
Effie: ESFJ
Snow: ENTJ
Cinna: ISFP or INFP
Portia: ISFP
Prim: ISFP
Annie: INFP
Rue: ISFP

wanderlust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not sure what to add, but wanted to bump this.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Gale seems more ENTJ, actually, but the rest of the list looks okay.

It's pretty hard to type the characters from these books because they don't really have set personality. Of course, writers always change their characters to suit the needs of the plot, but it was even more pronounced in these books than usual.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would also agree that Gale seemed more ENTJ than ENTP. I would agree with the OP on everything else though.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Katniss: ISTP

Currently starting book 3 and I still want to say ISTJ. Katniss is about as forward looking as a stone and speculates like the best possibilities to attend to are the ones that bring the worst results.

Gale: ENTP

Gale has a type?

Peeta: ENFP

Does Peeta ever speculate on anything? He loves Katniss, paints, loves Katniss, bakes, loves Katniss, and has a spectacular gift for crowd control. And loves Katniss. Wildly subdued ENFJ?

Finnick: ESFP
Haymitch: ESTP
Effie: ESFJ

Agree.

Cinna: ISFP or INFP

For no good reason, I want to say INTP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Katniss: Due to poor writing she turned from what looked like an ISTJ in the first book to an ISFP in the last two.
Gale: ESTJ
Peeta: Who the fuck knows. ISFJ?
Finnick: ESFP (I agree with this one.)
Haymitch: ESTP (Yep.)
Effie: ESFJ (Yep.)
Snow: Who the fuck knows.
Cinna: Who the fuck knows.
Portia: Who the fuck knows.
Prim: I thought she seemed kind of IxFJ.
Annie: Who the fuck knows? On top of being in the books for five seconds, she was also crazy.
Rue: ESFJ

Oh, Foxface seemed ISTP, Thresh seemed ISTJ, Coin seemed ESTJ, and Johanna seemed ESTJ.

P.S. - I hated this series.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I almost think the movie could actually be good and better than the books because you're not exposed to the terrible writing. Unless the movie also continuously over-explains things that are contextually obvious. Then I'd rather spend those 2 hours in Abu Ghraib.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I agree with the "who the fuck knows" assessment of most of the characters. Most were too one-dimensional to really consider in depth.