• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Jonas Brothers

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm interested in knowing what you all think their types are. I've been looking for good interviews to help figure it out but most of their interviews are geared towards tweens so there isn't much content. If you find anything, feel free to post it!

Please refrain from posting your distaste. Let's just type away.

My personal opinion (from the top of my head):

Kevin: ESFJ
Joe: xSxP (eh, not sure)
Nick: IxFJ

Kevin Jonas:
normal_HQ031.jpg

Joe Jonas:
JosephJonas.jpg

Nick Jonas:
03-1.jpg

Type away :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My guess is that Nick is an INFJ.
I maybe stepping out on a limb here, but I'd kinda wonder if Joe isn't actually an introvert. What does anyone think?

miyuki

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I'm not a huge fan but I have watched J.O.N.A.S. XD
I have to say, Joe seems more of an F to me, ESFP sounds about right.
Kevin - ESFJ
Nick - INFJ fits as well \m/

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Nick doesn't seem an INFJ or intuitive to me. I don't know why everyone types him infj when he's NOT! He is at best ISFJ. He is alot practical. He is also thinker than feeler. May be ISTJ! I see the ISTJ kind of smile and silence in him. He looks too boring to me so definitely ISTJ or ISFJ and i mostly see ISTJ in him. Nick and intuitive no way. Joe is an introvert feeler. I actually relate to Joe out of them so he could be ISFP. I don't really care much about Kevin but yes he is a poster ESFJ.

So
Joe Jonas - ISFP
Nick Jonas - ISTJ
Kevin Jonas - ESFJ

This is also the reason why Joe and Nick connect more both being introverts. Iam confident about my typing.

Amandamhunny

Kevin - ESFP
Joe - ENFP
Nick - INFJ

I feel pretty confidently about this. Would explain Joe and Nick getting along so well. Would also explain Nicks relationship with Priyanka as she is also an obvious ENFP. I suspect they'll last a really long time.