• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

P!NK

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
Is she one of "you?"

I was thinking ENFJ: I don't buy the bad-ass bull ish.

What do you think?

Chloe

ha?

you mean singer pink?

hah i dont know, i was wondering that too, i love her. she could be ESFP, i mean her songs scream Fi. :/

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd guess ESTP, maybe ESFP. I get an SP vibe though.

Chloe

I'd guess ESTP, maybe ESFP. I get an SP vibe though.

do you think she could be enneagram 4 ?

my friend is ESTP enneagram 4, i swear!, and i thought that she's ENFP before i learned more, bc of E4. she's extremely insightful, dramatic and emo, analyzes, really N process, but she's ESTP its 100% sure.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know that much about her....I'd have guessed e7 though. She seems to have a positive, upbeat attitude. e4s tend to evoke melancholy in their demeanor.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I think ENFP. She COMES OFF as an ESTP a lot of the time, but she's really cause devoted and shows a lot of N.