• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mark Zuckerberg

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this thread is ridiculous. I cannot think of a more stereotypical INTP than Mark Zuckerberg. INTP 5w6 Sp/So

I can: Albert Einstein.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think there's a better chance that Zuckerberg is INTP than Einstein. Bertrand Russell would have been a better example.

Do you think Einstein is a closer ENTP or INFP?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If Albert E was not an INTP, nobody was.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he was IxFP.

No, he was definitely an N. I mean, would a Sensor really go for walks hours upon hours thinking, and then not realize where the hell he was? He's obviously INxx, IMO, but why do you think he is Fi > Ti?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually associate INTPs with 5w4 and Sp/Sx. He's still rather stereotypical.

I associate INTPs with 5w6 Sp/So
Sp/Sx seems more like a typical INTJ to me

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I associate INTPs with 5w6 Sp/So
Sp/Sx seems more like a typical INTJ to me

:huh:

INTPs usually aren't Social at all, and certainly 5w6 is more of a "scientist" type of archetype, which correlates more with INTJs than INTPs. The archetypal INTPs are the absent-minded professors that are very abstract and spacey, like L from Death Note. 5w6 has more a practical/skeptical tone to it than 5w4.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:huh:

INTPs usually aren't Social at all, and certainly 5w6 is more of a "scientist" type of archetype, which correlates more with INTJs than INTPs. The archetypal INTPs are the absent-minded professors that are very abstract and spacey, like L from Death Note. 5w6 has more a practical/skeptical tone to it than 5w4.

when I think INTP, I think 5w6 Sp/So computer nerd.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no, ISTJ is more the accountant, the police officer, the secretary or concert violinist

Those are ISTJ 6's, not ISTJ 5's. :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Those are ISTJ 6's, not ISTJ 5's. :laugh:

the stereotypical ISTJ is not a 5, and the stereotypical ISTJ is not geeky enough to be a computer nerd (geekiness is usually an N thing)

R

Riva

the stereotypical ISTJ is not a 5, and the stereotypical ISTJ is not geeky enough to be a computer nerd (geekiness is usually an N thing)

What is the most common enneagram type for ISTJs?

1?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is the most common enneagram type for ISTJs?

1?

I would guess the top 5 most common ennneatypes for ISTJ would be

1) 6w5
2) 1w9
3) 9w8
4) 6w7
5) 3w2

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Not necessarily. Besides there are different types of geekiness. I associate computer nerdiness/geekiness with ISTJs. They are definitely IxTJs, but that sort of thing is not an Ni thing. That's why ISTJ is the best fit. The reason why they may seem like Ns is because they're generally 5s. I know ISTJs aren't usually associated with being 5, I was just pointing out that the type of computer nerd you are talking about is generally an ISTJ 5w6 Sp/So. There are many different kinds of geekiness/nerdiness (i.e., xNFP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with role-playing, fantasy, story-telling, anime, etc., xNTP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with book-worming, "thinking", theorizing, abstractness, etc., xSTJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with studying, programming, techie stuff (take my dad, for example, who is an ESTJ who is a computer tech), memorizing obscure stuff, political interest, etc., and INxJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with analyzing, researching, scientist, etc.), but the type of nerdiness/geekiness you speak of is not that typical of stereotypical INTPs.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not necessarily. Besides there are different types of geekiness. I associate computer nerdiness/geekiness with ISTJs. They are definitely IxTJs, but that sort of thing is not an Ni thing. That's why ISTJ is the best fit. The reason why they may seem like Ns is because they're generally 5s. I know ISTJs aren't usually associated with being 5, I was just pointing out that the type of computer nerd you are talking about is generally an ISTJ 5w6 Sp/So. There are many different kinds of geekiness/nerdiness (i.e., xNFP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with role-playing, fantasy, story-telling, anime, etc., xNTP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with book-worming, "thinking", theorizing, abstractness, etc., xSTJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with studying, programming, techie stuff (take my dad, for example, who is an ESTJ who is a computer tech), memorizing obscure stuff, political interest, etc., and INxJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with analyzing, researching, scientist, etc.), but the type of nerdiness/geekiness you speak of is not that typical of stereotypical INTPs.

- I think techie stuff is more TP-ish personally