• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mark Zuckerberg

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
26 year old entrepreneur who started Facebook out of his Harvard Dorm room. Seems fairly shy and unassuming in his everyday life. Classic computer nerd in his youth.

INTP? INTJ? I would love the irony of having the world's most social creation be the work of an introvert.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i would think INTJ

"I'm here to build something for the long term," [Zuckerberg] says. "Anything else is a distraction."

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say INTJ as well. It seems he's gonna be portrayed as an ENTP in his bio movie though.

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
I woud say that the Social Network story is about as inaccurate as source for his personality as you can get. He said in an interview that he really had nothing to do with the script for the movie, all that he knew is that it had been overly-dramatized.

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
INTJ
INFJ
ISFJ

He once mentioned living in a 1 bedroom with a mattress on the floor and no other furniture. Long after starting Facebook.

I related to that.

I lived that way for 2 years.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
He's notorious for being private and avoiding interviews/the limelight. Very clear I. Pretty much no question about NT either from what I've seen. Something about his attitude does make me think P, his early success and stuff makes me think J.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
He's notorious for being private and avoiding interviews/the limelight. Very clear I. Pretty much no question about NT either from what I've seen. Something about his attitude does make me think P, his early success and stuff makes me think J.

Occasionally, a Ps topic of interest can lead to J-like success. Not saying this is the case here, but it can happen.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Occasionally, a Ps topic of interest can lead to J-like success. Not saying this is the case here, but it can happen.

INTPs can really seem like Js sometimes too. especially if they're doing what they really are into. and i suppose, techincally, that if they are engaging Ti, they really are in Judging mode.

still, he comes off a bit more removed to me when talking about things he's really into than the INTPs i live with. but they are just two out of many, so who knows

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Mark Zuckerberg: Introvert, yet Te-dominant

Mark Zuckerberg is causing me a lot of problems.

The Jungian model of cognitive functions specifies that you have:

- a dominant function, which you are at ease using.
- an auxiliary function, which is complimentary to the dominant function.
- a puerile funciton, which is halfway unconcious, and which you are somewhat childish while using.
- a repressed function, which is mostly unconcious, and which you are very awkward using.

Now looking into Zuckerberg-interviews, we frequently see him engaging in gratituous promotion-talk about various speicific features on Facebook (Se). This would seem to indicate, that Se is his puerile, that is, 3rd funciton. Furthermore, when asked personal questions, he seems to shy away from them and close the subject very quickly. This would indicate, that Fi is his repressed function.

Yet reading articles about him, it seems the people around him experience him as an introvert. So he may be something as strange as a Ni-Te-Se-Fi user, if that is at all possible. He may not fit the MBTI model that well. Or I may be be resisting the obvious conclusion of INTJ :p

Furthermore, there is a famous interview, where he litterally melts into awkwardness. He is enticed to take off his jacket and it is revealed that the "company hoodie" contains a very

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP

Now looking into Zuckerberg-interviews, we frequently see him engaging in gratituous promotion-talk about various speicific features on Facebook (Se). This would seem to indicate, that Se is his puerile, that is, 3rd funciton. Furthermore, when asked personal questions, he seems to shy away from them and close the subject very quickly. This would indicate, that Fi is his repressed function.

Reading wayyy too much into that. All this shows is that he's an introverted thinker.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this thread is ridiculous. I cannot think of a more stereotypical INTP than Mark Zuckerberg. INTP 5w6 Sp/So

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
that's funny because people keep writing me on how he's INTJ / ENTJ. people who've read about him, researched him. I'm not saying he isn't INTP, though

five

MBTI Type
ZZZZ
Enneagram
5w6

The Jungian model of cognitive functions specifies that you have:

- a dominant function, which you are at ease using.
- an auxiliary function, which is complimentary to the dominant function.
- a puerile funciton, which is halfway unconcious, and which you are somewhat childish while using.
- a repressed function, which is mostly unconcious, and which you are very awkward using.

Yet reading articles about him, it seems the people around him experience him as an introvert. So he may be something as strange as a Ni-Te-Se-Fi user, if that is at all possible. He may not fit the MBTI model that well. Or I may be be resisting the obvious conclusion of INTJ :p

Furthermore, there is a famous interview, where he litterally melts into awkwardness. He is enticed to take off his jacket and it is revealed that the "company hoodie" contains a very

Te = external. That's the function the world see's.

INTJ's don't expose the their dom Ni as much. (since it's introverted).

R

Riva

Jews have funny last names. Regardless of what his MBTI type is, I think we can all agree on that.

:jew:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mark Z = INTJ 5w6 Sp/So.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I don't know what type this squirrelly fucker is, TBH.

I know he's NOT INTJ or ENTJ, though. I'm actually leaning towards INTP or ISFJ for him.

At any rate, he was SO awkward in that one interview that I had to keep pausing it to recover from second-hand embarrassment before I could continue.