• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stewart Gilligan Griffin

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
you described me right their or characteristics of me and I'm more likely INFP then INTP.

Unfortunately I don't have a concrete example to present; however, Brian always sidesteps/ignores his and Peter's feeling when coming to a conclusion. Wouldn't an INFP consider how his or her harsh judgment would effect a friend's feelings before rendering said judgment?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Brian is not an INFP. I def. think he is an INTP.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Is it possible that Stewie, due to the misery he endured in his mother's "cursed ovarian bastille" was originally depicted as the ESFP's shadow the INTJ. Then as time progressed he became more comfortable with his life thus reducing his stress level and revealing his true ESFP nature.

No?

It seems he's had a lifetime of development in little over a year.

Or the writers have just smoked more pot.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cartoons and sitcom characters are harder to type because they're not really people -- they each are designed to play a "role" instead on the show, and might not be consistent with real-life behavior.

But Stewie, an ESFP?

Um.... no.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
But Stewie, an ESFP?

Um.... no.

INTJ Stewie first series: Damn you vile woman, you've impeded my work ever since the day I escaped from your wretched womb.

ESFP Stewie forth or fifth series: You know what I've discovered? I am all about ultimate Frisbee.

It's no that he's an ESFP, it's just the writers make more and more jokes about him being out of character.

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
INTJ Stewie first series: Damn you vile woman, you've impeded my work ever since the day I escaped from your wretched womb.

ESFP Stewie forth or fifth series: You know what I've discovered? I am all about ultimate Frisbee.

It's no that he's an ESFP, it's just the writers make more and more jokes about him being out of character.

Right, then my question is: how can everyone be so certain that Stewie exhibited his true personality in season one? Again, apparently he was under tremendous stress.

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I can't analyze this anymore without saying that he is a fictional character in a ridiculously farcical universe. I don't think the psychology of the show is that developed and worth deconstruction.