• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How I met your Mother

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. There's no need for the derogating term.
I'm sorry I called him a hippie. No one deserves to have such a horrifying epithet hoisted upon them.

*hangs head in shame*

Usehername

On a mission
I'm sorry I called him a hippie. No one deserves to have such a horrifying epithet hoisted upon them.

*hangs head in shame*

I was referring to the homophobic slur that you compounded onto the term legally identified in the US as hate speech

Speech not protected by the First Amendment, because it is intended to foster hatred against individuals or groups based on race, religion, gender, sexual preference, place of national origin, or other improper classification.

"Hippiefag" qualifies. Thanks for acting like an enlightened adult about it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was referring to the homophobic slur that you compounded onto the term legally identified in the US as hate speech
Ooh, you're zo zenzitive.

AceofSpades

MBTI Type
INFJ

*hangs head in shame*

Don't know the rules for this site but I found that pretty damned funny.:laugh:

I'm pretty sure Barney does not care that he was called a hippyfag!

This thread is speculation but entirely fun.

ebox

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
What about Enneagram? Is that allowed on here? I'm new to the site. Well anyway here are my thoughts:

Ted: 4w5
Marshall: 6w7
Lilly: 9w8
Robin: 3w4
Barney: 3w4 or 7w8

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ted - ISFJ
Barney - Clearest ESTP I've seen on television.
Marshall - ENFP
Lilly - ISFP/ESFP
Robin - ISTJ? She seems underdeveloped.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Can I mention that I fucking hate Ted? There's always a moment during each episode - a moment where he reveals his motivations or reasoning for doing or thinking something - that makes me feel the urge to beat him.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ted: ISFJ - Type 6w5 Sp/So
Barney: ESTP - Type 3w2 So/Sx
Marshall: ENFP - Type 2w3 So/Sx
Lilly: ESFP - Type 2w3 Sx/Sp
Robin: ISTP - Type 7w6 Sx/So

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can I mention that I fucking hate Ted? There's always a moment during each episode - a moment where he reveals his motivations or reasoning for doing or thinking something - that makes me feel the urge to beat him.

You're not alone, I feel the same thing.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Ted is a complete, unmitigated girl. He annoys me, too. I always found it hard to believe hardcore-T Robin could date him without wanting to physically harm him.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ted is a complete, unmitigated girl. He annoys me, too. I always found it hard to believe hardcore-T Robin could date him without wanting to physically harm him.

Agreed. And yeah, it seemed like Robin reviled everything that he valued and thought, so their relationship was kind of...:huh:.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe he was a demon in the sack.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Ted: ISFJ - Type 6
Barney: ESTP - Type 3
Marshall: ENFP - Type 2
Lilly: ESFP - Type 7
Robin: ESTP - Type 7

Lilly strikes me as ENFP, a lot of crazy and a lot of Fi. She used to be interesting, now she's just blahblah I am Marshall's wife blahblah.

I think Teddy Bear is cute, wouldn't want to date him, but cute. The writing behind Marshall and Lilly needs to be improved and Robin needs more story lines!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Lilly strikes me as ENFP, a lot of crazy and a lot of Fi. She used to be interesting, now she's just blahblah I am Marshall's wife blahblah.

I think Teddy Bear is cute, wouldn't want to date him, but cute. The writing behind Marshall and Lilly needs to be improved and Robin needs more story lines!

I dunno, Lily strikes me as the SFP stereotype. Marshall seems much more like an ENFP, and the difference between he and Lily are pretty striking.