• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Final Fantasy XIII?

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
Well?

Light -
Hope -
Snow -
Fang -
Vanille -
Sazh -
etc...

Also, I'd like to know Fang in particular. c:

KDude

Light- ISTJ or ISTP
Hope- ISFP
Snow-ESFP
Fang- INFJ
Vanille-ENFP
Sazh-ISFJ

Just a guess.. I still haven't finished it.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Light- ISTJ or ISTP
Hope- ISFP
Snow-ESFP
Fang- INFJ
Vanille-ENFP
Sazh-ISFJ

Just a guess.. I still haven't finished it.

Which one is the one with pink/red hair?

And huge +1 for Snow=ESFP. Possibly T though, ya nevar no!!!

KDude

Light has light pinkish hair, she's the IST-ish lead character.

Vanille is the cute crazy girl, but her hair looks red sometimes and then pink in some scenes.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

She's suppose to be the gender-swap of Cloud, who is supposedly ISTP? But yeah, she doesn't have any Fe issues, does she?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Vanille is the cute crazy girl, but her hair looks red sometimes and then pink in some scenes.

I've only seen the game played by someone else for half an hour, She's surely ISTP from what I saw, nice typings :D

I should get this game someday...

KDude

I think it's worth playing. There aren't any exploration or side elements like other FF games (like chocobo rides or wandering in towns), and the first couple of hours feels simple, like a long tutorial mode - but the combat gets pretty good after that.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's worth playing. There aren't any exploration or side elements like other FF games (like chocobo rides or wandering in towns), and the first couple of hours feels simple, like a long tutorial mode - but the combat gets pretty good after that.

Something tells me that they should have called it something other than final fantasy, just so I wont start playing it and wishing it was FFX :blush:

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
I completed the entire game and I don't really see any point in typing any of the characters. The characters are bland, stereotypical and inconsistent. But let's give it a shot-

Snow's ESFP. Too painfully obvious. No explanation necessary.

Lightning's probably an ISFP. The Fi is strong in this one.

Hope's INFJ. The Fe is strong in this one, as is the Ni. Understandable why he butts heads with Snow.

Vanille's ESFJ. Fe/Si/Ne/Ti. It's easy to think she's an introvert because she has that whole hidden side to her, but she's ultimately someone who defines herself in relation to the world rather than the other way around (unlike Lightning and Hope)

Sazh's ESFJ too, albeit in a different sense. Protective father figure sort. Not much more complexity than that. Fe/Si/Ne/Ti

Fang's hard to type. I want to say ESTP. She's calm, cool, collected, witty, knows how to improvise. Se/Ti/Fe/Ni.

Hard to type these people. I wouldn't think that I'm very accurate.

KDude

Yeah, I was going to say Sazh was ESFJ, instead of I.. he just seems to stand back a bit. ISFP for Lightning could make sense. :thinking:

ESTP's aren't calm, cool, and collected like that. They will veer from playful crazyness like Billy the Kid and Beetlejuice to sassy like Rossanne or Madonna. Sometimes punks like Bart Simpson. Good natured irreverence like some depictions of Robin Hood. Possibly suave like Lando Calrissian. He's about as downplayed as they get. They may not all be the same, but there's a pattern of upbeat, spontaneous, and provactive behavior with ESTP.. not calmness.

Hope doesn't have Fe.. he barely speaks. Just keeps most of what he's feeling inside. It takes a major crisis to finally communicate and see where Snow is coming from. Just because he's mad at him doesn't mean extraverted feeling. :)

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's been a while but I do remember Faye as being quite upbeat, spontaneous and provocative! A lot of what she said when randomly walking around the map really came across as ESTP-ish to me- when I say calm I meant that she was unfazed by change or adversity, rather than a buddha-esque disposition in general

You're right that I was wrong about Hope. INFP, then? Fi/Ne? Or maybe even ISFP, just like Lightning- which could explain why she sort of relates to him and feels a need to sort of take him under her wing (albeit in a stoic and impersonal manner >_>)

KDude

Yeah, I like that part of the game with Hope and Lightning..

Maybe I need to play more, but Fang didn't seem ESTP to me. I think her and Vanille (funny as Vanille is) are the only ones to express idealistic stuff in their monologues. Snow to a point, but he's more directed on his actions and being a hero. And INFJs aren't necessarily Buddha like or bad with change either. :confused: If anything INFJs push for change.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
In what world is Lightning/Light an F? Some F's may have trouble expressing emotions or prefer that they not put them out there for the world but Lightning seems quite competent in other areas. Soldier (or should I say Commando :p), as an occupation, fits her like a glove.

On the other hand, I only played 7 hours of the game... so I may not have enough data...

Being a J, I just couldn't bring myself to toy around with the unique, pattern-based battle system (even if I'm an N.) Maybe I'll read a strategy guide on battle mechanics and subconsciously interpolate that instead.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah, just Lightning's face says "impersonal". I haven't played the game though.

VeniVidiVici

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Lightning - INTJ or ISTP
Hope - INFP
Snow - ESFP
Fang - ESTP or ISTP
Vanille - ENFP
Sazh - ESFJ

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lightning - INTJ or ISTP
Hope - INFP
Snow - ESFP
Fang - ESTP or ISTP
Vanille - ENFP
Sazh - ESFJ

+1

Having not played through the whole game, this is the impression I got.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lightning doesn't care about people at all, barely factors them in beyond the need to protect the ones close to her. She most certainly makes her choices with Ti. Fits ISTP quite well.

The characters aren't really bland, they are just annoying, lightning doesn't say enough, Sazh whinges too much, Vanille's voice is retarded, Snow's hero act is stereotypical, Hope whinges even more than Sazh, Fang is too cool, lol.

Lightning, E8 - feels the need to be strong, to protect the weak
Sazh, E6 - values loyalty, worries about safety, would do anything for his kid
Vanille, E9 - Wants happiness for everyone, encourages unity
Snow, E3 - confident, determined and showy (he's very into his bro image), wants to be the hero.
Hope, E6 - contemplative, blames his circumstances on others (not 1, 4, 5 or 9), vengeful, clearly not 2, 3, 7 or 8, therefore E6.
Fang, E1 - strong-minded, level headed, disciplined (I only just got up to her chapter, so this is a huge guess lol)

MBTI:
Lightning - ISTP
Sazh - ISTJ
Vanille - ESFJ
Snow - ESFP
Hope - INFP (His hatred of Snow seems very Fi to me)
Fang - ESTP

And what's going on with the super thick Aussie accents!?!!? I take it in the distant future we're going to be "WINNING!".

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Lightning - ISTJ is my immediate thought for her.
Vanille - ESFP .. I think she's just too go-with-the-flow for her to not be a P.
Sazh - xSFJ, I could definitely see.
Snow - ESFP.
Hope - I don't know honestly. I thought the character was a whiny little brat. @_@

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Lightning, E8 - feels the need to be strong, to protect the weak
Sazh, E6 - values loyalty, worries about safety, would do anything for his kid
Vanille, E9 - Wants happiness for everyone, encourages unity
Snow, E3 - confident, determined and showy (he's very into his bro image), wants to be the hero.
Hope, E6 - contemplative, blames his circumstances on others (not 1, 4, 5 or 9), vengeful, clearly not 2, 3, 7 or 8, therefore E6.
Fang, E1 - strong-minded, level headed, disciplined (I only just got up to her chapter, so this is a huge guess lol)

Vanille seems more like a 7 to me. Her entire issue in the game was trying to run from the pain from her past as well as from the pain from causing Sazh's son to be in the situation he's in. Fang is an 8 as well, being very protective of Vanille.