• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kevin Barnes (Of Montreal)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think infj. definitely a 4.

other guy is maybe esfp?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Is there a band called Montreal? How weird.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just now opened this thread because i thought it was someone named Kevin Barnes, who lived in montreal and I was like I don't know this person at all. I still don't

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Is there a band called Montreal? How weird.

Yeaaahh, so weird. And no, actually the band is called OF Montreal.

I just now opened this thread because i thought it was someone named Kevin Barnes, who lived in montreal and I was like I don't know this person at all. I still don't

That's great. Who cares?

Wow, two completely useless and off topic posts in a row.

Anyway, this guy kind of seems INFJ-ish to me. I'll post my reasons later.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Boston,Chicago,Toronto,Texas
Already exist

So why not Montreal? What's so weird about it?