• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magic the Gathering Planeswalkers

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For those who ply MtG and follow the storyline (although I get the feeling that there aren't too many people play MtG and understand MBTI but who knows mabye I'm mistaken).

Jace Beleren: INTP
Chandra Nalaar: ESFP
Liliana Vess: INTJ
Ajani Goldmane (Vengeant): ESFJ?
Garruk Wildspeaker: ISFP
Tezzeret: INTJ
Elspeth Tirel: ISFJ
Sarkhan Vol: INFP
Nicol Bolas: INTJ
Sorin Markov: ESTJ
Nissa Revane: ISTJ

So any thoughts?

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not going to try typing them, because I haven't read any of the books. I just play the game. It was interesting to read your list, though.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Damn, guess there aren't as many magic players on this forum as I thought there would be, oh well. Anyway since you do play Magic are you familiar with MTG Salvation forums? It's an excellent forum for all topics, information, and other things concerning MtG.

redacted

I think Magic is awesome. It's my 2nd favorite game. (Minesweeper wins that battle)

Never did care about the story, though, sorry. It's the strategy that always fascinated me.

Anonym97

Jace Beleren: INTP
Chandra Nalaar: ESFP
Liliana Vess: xNTJ
Ajani Goldmane (Vengeant): ExFJ
Garruk Wildspeaker: ISTP
Tezzeret: INTJ
Elspeth Tirel: ISFJ
Sarkhan Vol: xNFJ
Nicol Bolas: INTJ
Sorin Markov: ENTJ
Nissa Revane: INFP