• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

To Kill a Mockingbird

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
I love this book <3

Anyways, I was just curious what you guys think the characters are?

I'm no expert on this, but Atticus just screams 'ISTJ' to me.
And Scout seems kind of -NTJ to me, though she's young.
I'm not sure about the rest ^^;

mellanae

MBTI Type
RAWR
I know, right?

And those all sound good~

I'm actually starting to doubt what I first typed Scout as. I mean, I really don't know much about this MBTI stuff, but she seems to judge with her heart, rather than her head.
I was comparing Jem and Scout the other day thinking about this, and one of the main differences I noticed was the difference in the way they understood the trial; Jem more logically, and Scout more emotionally.
I don't know how that would affect the previous thing I wrote, but I am certain it is wrong nevertheless.

Nicodemus

Since Dill is, for all intents and purposes, the young Truman Capote, one might say that he is an E/I/NTP.

MissLizzy

This book is simply wonderful! Loved it...

Once, or maybe twice, I saw Atticus typed as INFJ, but my first impression was ISTJ too. I think he carried through his work more because a strong sense of duty (some parts of the book shows it clearly) than a fight for a cause.

Scout is difficult to figure out IMO. I think she's a feeler anyway.

Jem I think that have a NTP streak too, I'd say INTP. In the end of the book I can see kinda tertiary Si emerging to the surface...

Boo Radley, one of my favorite characters, I'd say INFP. Mysterious, reclusive, shy, but extremely gentle. :wubbie:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Amazing book, I read it along time ago so I can't classify the characters =(