• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shannyn Sossamon

KDude

I love her. :blush: I think ISFP, INFP... or shy ENFP? What to say... She's not as popular an actress as she should be.. :\ She's also a drummer and a DJ. She named her son "Audio Science". She's sometimes calm and stoic, but spacey too.. this is probably the best tv show interview ever.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RulxUlX-m2U].[/youtube]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you better step of my girl dude! :devil:

love her too...but i hate this interview for her i can't help but feel that anxiousness for her...it sucks....poor girl.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
anyway...those are my guesses too...i'm not sure....she's too uncomfortable on camera for me to feel like i'm getting a good idea.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
It's weird how nervous she is...

I bet she is a shy ENFP. She replies very fast to the questions, and she doesn't try to hide her nervousness. I think an INFP would seem a lot slower and calm. I don't see myself being that open about my nervousness.

KDude

Interesting.. I get weird around a lot of people (especially if more attention than usual is on me.. not necessarily if I'm in the background), in a spacey, somewhat anxious way. I feel pretty calm and slower, like you're saying, when one to one though. People who meet me as one or other might comment on it.. I feel like I disappoint them in a way.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Even if I am very anxious I don't become like her. She is bouncy, I would kinda become more and more immobile and instead of shooting answers would consider them even more.

wolfy

awsm
I think enfp, reminds me of my sister in law. Lady X having a series of avatars of hers is skewing it maybe. But, I say enfp, that is what I get from what she says in the interview. Lines up with Lady X in a lot of ways too.

KDude

Even if I am very anxious I don't become like her. She is bouncy, I would kinda become more and more immobile and instead of shooting answers would consider them even more.

I see. Hmm..I think I start trying to engage extrovertedly a little in those situations..not engage as an introvert. I don't feel good looking a crowd in the face with Fi sometimes... If that makes sense. Like, maybe I fall back on perception instead. N-like engagement or something (but my perception makes me uncomfortable, and that's what makes me nervous.. I can't even look at people's faces sometimes or start realizing I look weird or say something weird.. and then I just give up and make it clear what a dork I am. :p It's hard to explain, I guess. I heard INFPs can be pretty self-deprecating like this). At times, I just close up on Fi though.. try to be cool.. in my comfort area. Like I'm saying though, it's hard. It's kind of rigid.. I think I bring out the Fi behavior only when it's important.

It sounds like I'm analyzing this too much, but that's what extroversion can be like to me though. :shrug: :D

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Woah hoh. I love her. :33

Yeah, Seems Dom Pe bouncy. ExFP seems good.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I see. Hmm..I think I start trying to engage extrovertedly a little in those situations..not engage as an introvert. I don't feel good looking a crowd in the face with Fi sometimes... If that makes sense. Like, maybe I fall back on perception instead. N-like engagement or something (but my perception makes me uncomfortable, and that's what makes me nervous.. I can't even look at people's faces sometimes or start realizing I look weird or say something weird.. and then I just give up and make it clear what a dork I am. :p It's hard to explain, I guess. I heard INFPs can be pretty self-deprecating like this). At times, I just close up on Fi though.. try to be cool.. in my comfort area. Like I'm saying though, it's hard. It's kind of rigid.. I think I bring out the Fi behavior only when it's important.

Yeah, I think I'm getting what you mean. It's like Ne is protecting Fi in most of the situations. If the Fi message is to come out, it needs to come through Ne, but usually it doesn't even want to come out, and Ne is awfully good at diverting people's attention to the other stuff... so, I am fine in front of an audience mostly. Except if I have to tell anything about the real me.

KDude

Yeah..you get what I mean. I guess the only difference is that you're better with the audience, and not letting it get to you. Which probably comes down to the individual's shyness or something (and not mbti related) :)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I used to be horrible. I'm not sure what happened. I guess first I got better with making presentations (because that is really impersonal, it's just facts that I am reading, it's nothing to do with me), then at some point I was acting in short movies... I think it is mostly about being able to tell myself that people won't think that this is really me. Of course there's a lot in the role that also is the real me, but I guess I also have some I-don't-give-a-shit in my thinking...

KDude

Replied on your wall :)

I'm inclined to think shy ENFP now too.

On a sidenote, I love the movie Knight's Tale. Corny, but very cool. Is it sort of agreed upon that Heath was INFP? I hear that a lot. It's very hard to tell in that movie what makes them different.. I mean, they're just playing characters. She seems the more spacey one though. Neither seems more energetic or engaging than the other.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
enfp makes most sense. 4w5 so(/sx or sp?).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think enfp, reminds me of my sister in law. Lady X having a series of avatars of hers is skewing it maybe. But, I say enfp, that is what I get from what she says in the interview. Lines up with Lady X in a lot of ways too.

Well yeah I relate to her feel similar in a lot of ways..I've got anxiety bit I can be good at faking it if necessary but I don't have to do interviews n shit..I'd say shy enfp but not sure if I'm just being biased cuz I like her.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Replied on your wall :)

I'm inclined to think shy ENFP now too.

On a sidenote, I love the movie Knight's Tale. Corny, but very cool. Is it sort of agreed upon that Heath was INFP? I hear that a lot. It's very hard to tell in that movie what makes them different.. I mean, they're just playing characters. She seems the more spacey one though. Neither seems more energetic or engaging than the other.

I don't see a huge difference in energy levels between me and infps either..more blunt or outgoing with strangers maybe but my energy level seems the same.

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
Based off this interview, I would say shy ENFP with the E and I being balanced. Hard to say, sometimes, nervousness could make me seem more extroverted than usual and I have seen that in other introverts as well. That's in a case where you know you have to be "on", such as a tv interview. Seems 4w3 or possibly 7, and sx/sp. Just guessing.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Based off this interview, I would say shy ENFP with the E and I being balanced. Hard to say, sometimes, nervousness could make me seem more extroverted than usual and I have seen that in other introverts as well. That's in a case where you know you have to be "on", such as a tv interview. Seems 4w3 or possibly 7, and sx/sp. Just guessing.

sx/sp is a much better guesstimate, as she seems really bothered by the crowd.