• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Edie Brickell

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to listen to her music a lot and i find her very captivating, i couldn't find many interviews with her but would love to know her type.

[YOUTUBE="KDV_ZbvdXqg"]interview[/YOUTUBE]

So any guesses?
my best guess is XNXP?!?
Also the guitarist Kenny Withrow if you like

EDIT: My favourite song of hers is Air Of December

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually thinking about it, she reminds me a little of Janis Joplin,
Can we do Janis too?

This might help with Janis...

[YOUTUBE="t9hi3YZZDQY"]Janis the great[/YOUTUBE]

Janis sings the best version of summertime i have ever heard.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
I remember listening to Edie Brickell when I was little. I get an INFP vibe from both of them though Janis might be more ENFP. xNFP for both - just to play it safe.

rowingineden

MBTI Type
iNfp
Enneagram
9w1
I definitely get more introversion from Edie than Janis, but performing is considered extroverted in itself, so it's rather hard to say.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I definitely get more introversion from Edie than Janis, but performing is considered extroverted in itself, so it's rather hard to say.

Yep, definately getting more E from Janis too. I also got more S from her though or just less N maybe....?

It seems fairly obvious that Edie is NFP wathcing again.