• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teen Titans

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Robnin estp
Cyborg entp
Raven istj

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Robin - ISTJ (3w4, 9w8, 7w8) so/sx
Starfire - ESFJ (2w3, 7w6, 9w1) sp/sx
Beast Boy - ESTP (7w8, 1w9, 4w3) sx/sp
Raven - ISTP (6w5, 8w7, 4w5) sp/sx
Cyborg - ESFP (5w4, 2w1, 9w8) sx/so

Secret Squirrel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, its been a while since I have watched, so I do am not sure about a lot of these. But from what I remember:

Robin: ISTx(leaning towards ISTJ)
Raven: INTJ (definitely see tertiary Fi more than repressed secondary Fe, besides I do not see any Ti)
Cybrg:ENFJ (surprised nobody said this, he seems like a 'family man' to me(Fe), and is very emotional. He also seems to go to his tetiary Se alot wih beastboy)
Beastboy: INFP(could be ENFP, but he reminds me more of two infps I know, including my younger brother. It looks like his actions stem from Fi to me)
Starfire: ESFJ (I do see Si in her actually, she is very traditional and likes following things strictly-from what I remember anyway)

I do not know how Cyborg is in the comics, but in the show he seems like an Fe to me.(just from the male Fe doms i know)

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Robin - ISTJ
Raven - INTJ
Cyborg - ESTP
Starfire - ESFJ
Beast Boy - ESFP

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Robin - ISTJ
Starfire - ESFJ (big emphasis on tradition, values of her home world, keeping harmony among the titans, etc)
Raven - INxJ (leaning towards INTJ but I dunno)
Beast Boy - ESFP
Cyborg - ESTP

Starfire and Cyborg were my faves :wubbie:

Updating this to vote INTJ for Raven. The rest of my typings haven't changed. Starfire's ESFJ traits come through a lot stronger in the original 1984 comics as well now that I've been reading them. Her bubbliness that people mistake for ExFP is just her Fe harmoniousness, but people seem to frequently mix up the two on this site.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Updating this to vote INTJ for Raven. The rest of my typings haven't changed. Starfire's ESFJ traits come through a lot stronger in the original 1984 comics as well now that I've been reading them. Her bubbliness that people mistake for ExFP is just her Fe harmoniousness, but people seem to frequently mix up the two on this site.

Starfire indeed shows a ton of Si. I never got why people automatically type bubbly people as ExFP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Starfire indeed shows a ton of Si. I never got why people automatically type bubbly people as ExFP.

It’s easier for people to follow a caricature of a certain type than to examine how others perceive the world and what they value. One reason I’ve gotten distant from MBTI over the years is because people commonly believe that the Jungian cognitive functions are something that are “used” on varying frequencies from unconsciously/naturally to consciously/mechanically. Starfire’s absent-mindedness (emphasized more in the cartoons than in the comics) may lead some people to believe she has a deficiency in “using” Si and that she is an ENFP, but when you realize that what she values is family, tradition, and harmony it becomes apparent she fits the Fe and Si archetypes a lot more than she does Ne. But it can be hard for people to believe that absent-minded ESFJs exist because they think ESFJs “use” Si more frequently so they do not struggle with that issue.

On a lighter note, she’s also my favorite superhero because I grew up her :) Hoping the live action series does her justice (because her solo series really didn’t).

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's easier for people to follow a caricature of a certain type than to examine how others perceive the world and what they value. One reason I've gotten distant from MBTI over the years is because people commonly believe that the Jungian cognitive functions are something that are "used" on varying frequencies from unconsciously/naturally to consciously/mechanically. Starfire's absent-mindedness (emphasized more in the cartoons than in the comics) may lead some people to believe she has a deficiency in "using" Si and that she is an ENFP, but when you realize that what she values is family, tradition, and harmony it becomes apparent she fits the Fe and Si archetypes a lot more than she does Ne. But it can be hard for people to believe that absent-minded ESFJs exist because they think ESFJs "use" Si more frequently so they do not struggle with that issue. On a lighter note, she's also my favorite superhero because I grew up her :) Hoping the live action series does her justice (because her solo series really didn't).
Ain't that the truth.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Raven is not a 6. She's a 5w4.
Robin: 1w9
Cyborg: 8w9
Beast Boy: 7w6
Starfire: 9w1

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I believe for Terra, IxFP, probably ISFP 4w5. She shows a lot of fi, I don't entirely rule out ne for her but she seems pretty in the moment so se makes sense. Terra wants to do the right thing but she primarily acts on her emotions.

She keeps a lot inside so I would make sense for her but being that she has a friendly nature prior to her turn even though she has a lot of baggage, she's an ambivert of sorts and a risktaker. Well-meaning, fun-loving, but she can be very defensive and reactive. Then, her fi takes a turn for the worse and goes to the dark side. It doesn't make her a bad person but fi first, a world of hurt, and potent earthbending powers make for a dangerous combination. 6w7 in her tritype would make sense too. I want to say ISFP 4w5 6w7 9w1 sp/sx for her. An so blindspot makes sense too, while she wants to serve the team to the best of her ability, being in a group doesn't seem like the most natural thing in the world for her.

bradly

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is my take on the Teen Titan gang:

Robin: ESFJ
Cyborg: ENTP
Beastboy: ESFP
Starfire: ISFJ
Terra: ISFP
Slade: INTJ

ducks

Permabanned
I love Raven's sarcastic wit. :)
Raven - NiTe or SiTe is probably pretty close. Her Fe kind of sucks and dealing with and sorting her emotions seems to be a big theme -> Fi.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Terra infj
Cyborg entp
Robin istp
Beastboy istp 6w7
Raven infj
Starfire esfj
Slade entj
Red x xstp
Jinx isfp
Mammoth esfp
Dr light into
Control freak entp
Kitty esfj 2w3
Brain into
Gorilla grodd entj
Head of Doom patrol estj 8

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Teen Titans:
Robin: 1w9
Starfire: 9w1
Raven: 5w4
Cyborg: 8w9

Teen Titans Go!:
Robin: 6w7
Starfire: 9w8
Raven: ?
Cyborg: 7w6

By the way, I HATE Teen Titans Go!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Robin: ISTP but sometimes seems ISTJ because of his black and white "there's the good guys, and the bad guys"
Starfire: ESFJ
Raven: INTJ
Cyborg: ESTP (I guess ESTJ is possible too, though)
Beast Boy: ENFP
Slade: xNTJ

Also the best!

Red X "Lighten up, chuckles."
081ae1058734196011050bceacc80d56--teen-titans-red-x-young-justice.jpg

ENTP