• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aladdin: The Animated Series

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Aladdin-ESTP
Jasmine-INFP
Iago-ENTP
Genie-ESFP
Abu-ISFP
Abis Mal-ENFP
Haroud-ISTJ
Sadira-ISTP
Mozenrath-INTJ
Mirage-ENTJ

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Abis mal is a coward.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
there are serious movie/cartoon differences haha wow i didn't even realize until rewatching the cartoons (watched the movie recently too)

i think aladdin was SFP in the movie but i think you're right about ESTP here

jasmine seems more INFP in the cartoons but ENFP in the movie

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aladdin was ESTP all around (and ISTP in the original book). Can't say I remember much about the series though.

Jasmine was INFJ in the movie. Ariel was more ENFP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jasmine was INFJ in the movie. Ariel was more ENFP.

haha yeah ariel is definitely ENFP.

i think jasmine is too, though. i really thought she was INFJ at first also but i re-watched the movie for type and her outbursts especially seem really Fi, while a lot of Fe concerns don't even seem to register with her. and she's a good improviser, but she doesn't have much foresight. plus the whole "trapped"/run away in the middle of the night with no plan and just wearing an over-robe thing is kind of P.

the INFJ vibe i figure can be attributed to growing up alone (I) and being raised as a princess (the "elegant" Fe/J) kind of thing. and offended Fi (which jasmine is throughout the movie) could pretty easily read as J. i'd be sooner to type her ENFP than INFP though, based on vibe.