• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Wine Kone type?

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Yeah, I used to watch him a lot. Very awkward, perverted humor.

Pretty sure he's an INFP.

Niaurus

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
He referenced many times about being dead inside, unemotional... Of course it's a part of the show, but I think it really is somewhere in him.

I was thinking about E. He looks so in front of the camera. Then again, he said that when he meets people from the internet, they see him silent and shy, nothing like the videos.

N is undoubtable.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
He referenced many times about being dead inside, unemotional... Of course it's a part of the show, but I think it really is somewhere in him.

I was thinking about E. He looks so in front of the camera. Then again, he said that when he meets people from the internet, they see him silent and shy, nothing like the videos.

N is undoubtable.

Yeah, I'd still say INFP. I remember hearing him say that, too, about meeting people, and from other youtube users who talk about him, it seems it was true. Being comfortable in front of the camera doesn't necessarily mean he's extraverted - that's the kind of thing that can just take practice. Being shy and awkward in direct contact with other people is a better indicator of E/I to me. So that points to introvert (I).

N we both agree on.

He might say he's unemotional, but he's clearly not in my eyes. Especially if you watch his earlier stuff. There's a lot of excitement and energy and moodiness that indicates a primary Fi.

And the P you can figure out from just his willingness to improvise. If you ever watch the video that he won a YouTube Award for (I forget the title, something about Awkwardness Prevails or something?), he improvised a lot of that stuff. And it was great.

If you get into MBTI a bit more, you might find that learning about the primary and secondary functions of each time is more useful in both understanding yourself and reading other people's types. For thewinekone, without recalling any examples or details, his introverted feeling function (Fi) seems very much his primary function, while his extraverted intuition function (Ne) is his secondary - thus making him an INFP.

Niaurus

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Yes, now I really do think he's INFP. Ne suits him pretty damn well.