• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicki Minaj

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She vibes esfp to me but I didn't even know who she was until I saw her on American idol and the video I quoted up there was the first of her I'd ever seen.

So my opinion is a completely uninformed onr haha

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Damn I just learned a new word from the urban dictionary which isn't technically a word

"beez"
Short for beezy, a slutty girl.

Her type is plastic surgery ass and tits and lips and everything lol.

They did a good job with her ass though

S

Stansmith

ENTP 7w6 - 3w2 - 1w9? Sx/Sp

She's too big of a kook to be Se-Dom.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't get it tbh, I don't get the Niki Menagerie..... I also don't get the Gaga ?? I just see fake, I don't see Iconic. Lawd maybe fake is the new iconic... when paired with wanting everything bigger and better than everyone else. Ugh, it makes me sad.

Edit: Just watched a Gaga interview and surprised that she actually seems pretty ENFP, was not expecting that, and also a lot more interesting than i expected. Niki though... idk ESTP.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i just watched the mv for her song 'stupid ho.' first time listen.

words fail me.

Heyyy, that's my ringtone! :happy2:

On topic: definitely extraverted, I also smell Fi, so that would make ExFP. As for S or N, I think it could be both. I've watched some interviews and she seems really conscious about the way she looks and her facial expressions and her way of talking remind me of my facial expressions and the way I talk, so ESFP would be possible. But I don't know if that's a good thing to go for if you're trying to determine if someone shows N or S.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm actually kinda feelin entp for her too now after watching something someone posted of her on chelsey lately

and even that video there seems entp ish too

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I am fully certain that she is infp
Ne comes out when she sees possibilities of how to make suots fashion .
Fi-si- she wants to onow what it feels like to be a princes and experience for itself
Te stupid ho it sounds way more like name callibg than really trying to reason withh her

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^^ ha ha ha hahaha

ESTP, some kinda sx-last. 7w8 or 3w4 probs.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Her persona is very 8, although that is superficial and exaggerated. Even so, why do people think 7 and not 8? I could see either.

Ingrid in grids

I think she is ENFJ. Obviously beta, and I'd place her as EIE before SLE. I also think she is 3w2 (or possibly 2w3?) and sx/so.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My kween. I could see ENFJ like Mads said, but also either ESxP type.

I like how she worked her ass off putting out mixtapes and promoting herself to get recognized and placed in the spotlight, and then admitted that her past gaudy style/behavior was more of a marketing tactic. Whether that's a respectful move or not is debatable and more up to personal opinion but I like now that The Pinkprint is out she's stripped herself down, being 100% real and showing us what she can do with her artistry.

Also love when she calls out people on their BS like Miley Cyrus at the VMAs.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also [MENTION=9335]Ingrid in grids[/MENTION] why do you think 2/3 sx/so? Just curious. :thinking: I'm not sure where I stand for her on Enneagram yet.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I thought more about it esfj 2w3 sx so

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP 3w2 sx/so

Really ambitious because of 3 and heavy tertiary Te which is why she can seem J, but she's no fucking ExxJ. Compare her to Taylor Swift, who's an actual ESFJ. Taylor Swift likes to keep external harmony most of the time, but Nicki is always calling people out.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
ESFP 3w2 sx/so

Really ambitious because of 3 and heavy tertiary Te which is why she can seem J, but she's no fucking ExxJ. Compare her to Taylor Swift, who's an actual ESFJ. Taylor Swift likes to keep external harmony most of the time, but Nicki is always calling people out.

Where's her te and why do you classify her as gamma as opposed to beta or alpha

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Esfp, she likes to emotionally play in a P manner, not a J manner.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Esfp, she likes to emotionally play in a P manner, not a J manner.

Wow I must seriously applaud you because you seem to have an answer for everything.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love her. I also think she's incredibly smart in her lyrics and self-presentation. She's very aware of her own power and of the dynamics of femininity that are often used to degrade and objectify women, and puts it on blast in a creative and bold way.