• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicki Minaj

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Yes she's the ambitious girl, who made it but likes to take care off people, she's constantly engaging her fans into her world very similar trait to Oprah, the ESTP tough girl image is just a facade, her eyes says she's easily hurt and wants to be liked

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes she's the ambitious girl, who made it but likes to take care off people, she's constantly engaging her fans into her world very similar trait to Oprah, the ESTP tough girl image is just a facade, her eyes says she's easily hurt and wants to be liked

Hmm... well, that's not exclusively ENFJ, as I am similar (I am sensitive and receptive to others' feelings). I think that's just F in general.

Would you say this fits her better?

Fi - introverted Feeling:
Valuing; considering importance and worth; reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based; clarifying values to achieve accord; deciding if something is of significance and worth standing for.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
That seems like someone who is more reflective and reactive, introverted, she seems too aggressive, I think an INFJ/INFP would spend more time engaged in their feelings, her feelings are used as a way to inspire or lead

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That seems like someone who is more reflective and reactive, introverted, she seems too aggressive, I think an INFJ/INFP would spend more time engaged in their feelings, her feelings are used as a way to inspire or lead

What about Ne? As an ENFP, she would be Ne-dominant, and then Fi auxillary (second), so that might explain it:

Extraverted iNtuiting involves noticing hidden meanings and interpreting them, often entertaining a wealth of possible interpretations from just one idea or interpreting what someone's behavior really means. It also involves seeing things "as if," with various possible representations of reality. Using this process, we can juggle many different ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and meanings in our mind at once with the possibility that they are all true. This is like weaving themes and threads together. We don't know the weave until a thought thread appears or is drawn out in the interaction of thoughts, often brought in from other contexts. Thus a strategy or concept emerges from the here-and-now interactions, not appearing as a whole beforehand. Using this process we can really appreciate brainstorming and trust what emerges, enjoying imaginative play with scenarios and combining possibilities, using a kind of cross-contextual thinking. Extraverted iNtuiting also can involve catalyzing people and extemporaneously shaping situations, spreading an atmosphere of change through emergent leadership.

Or, she may be an Se-dom:

Extraverted Sensing occurs when we become aware of what is in the physical world in rich detail.

We may be drawn to act on what we experience to get an immediate result.

We notice relevant facts and occurrences in a sea of data and experiences, learning all the facts we can about the immediate context or area of focus and what goes on in that context.

An active seeking of more and more input to get the whole picture may occur until all sources of input have been exhausted or something else captures our attention.

Extraverted Sensing is operating when we freely follow exciting physical impulses or instincts as they come up and enjoy the thrill of action in the present moment.

A oneness with the physical world and a total absorption may exist as we move, touch, and sense what is around us.

The process involves instantly reading cues to see how far we can go in a situation and still get the impact we want or respond to the situation with presence.

KDude

All ETPs want to be liked. It's one of their biggest concerns, ime.

Even the assholes.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I know quite a few ESFJS and I always thought she was ESFJ. Little Wayne is ISFP no doubt.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Watching these American Idol Tryouts- she's ENxJ- I get the T Vibe from her.

She's a very smart girl- knows what she is doing.
I would love to see her sans costume.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know too many esfjs or enfps who would make a song about being the #1 hooker in the whorehouse

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
an oversimplification of an urban vernacular, as well as off base. however, the bottom line remains, she isn't an esfj or enfps. i dont know how anyone would've figured either observing her in interviews or showcases.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know too many esfjs or enfps who would make a song about being the #1 hooker in the whorehouse

If you're going to do something, do it well. I respect her professionalism.

If I were a fellow whore at the whorehouse, I'd be miffed at her "claiming" to be top whore. Oh no you di'int!

FTR I'm all for legalized prostitution in the U.S. Yeah right, like that's ever going to happen.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The more I see of her the less I know........ so much mystery in her superficiality, almost Lady Gaga'ish, but I think she has something entirely different going on.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i just watched the mv for her song 'stupid ho.' first time listen.

words fail me.

I think I just went insane for a min there.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP is plausible, she's definitialy not a T like most were trying to prescribe, but I go more with J as she seems too restless, and self-motivated to be a P

As an enfp ill just add that when it comes to a career were passionate about we can be complete workaholics. Major drive and ambition and self motivation.

KDude

As an enfp ill just add that when it comes to a career were passionate about we can be complete workaholics. Major drive and ambition and self motivation.

Then you guys see another career, go "oooh shiny", and reinvent yourself with the same passion.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then you guys see another career, go "oooh shiny", and reinvent yourself with the same passion.

That's not true actually. I mean it can be unless its the right one. I'm just saying its not a good reason for a"j" typing in this situation.