• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicki Minaj

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love her. I also think she's incredibly smart in her lyrics and self-presentation. She's very aware of her own power and of the dynamics of femininity that are often used to degrade and objectify women, and puts it on blast in a creative and bold way.

She loves to play, people take her songs and music to seriously. She is an entertainer as a musician with a head on her shoulders in life which is obvious in her actual serious conversations and actions from what I have seen. I don't really follow famous people so it's just bits and pieces I hear and see here and there. She does have the stereotypical black attitude at times which has its good and bad. Her emotions are to over the top for me to feel comfortable interafting with, but i do enjoy listening and watching to her music.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love her. I also think she's incredibly smart in her lyrics and self-presentation. She's very aware of her own power and of the dynamics of femininity that are often used to degrade and objectify women, and puts it on blast in a creative and bold way.
Wowwwwwwww she is smart, but she seems to have eaten too many pizza sandwiches

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
To me it's very obvious she's an ENFP. She's super extroverted. Super wild and crazy (P). And she's silly as fuck. I recognize a strong ENFP vibe coming from her. She's very easy to type. And she has extreme social confidence, another mark of ENFP's.