• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michio Kaku

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dr. Michio Kaku, professor of theoretical physics at the City College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Host his own show on the science channel.

I think he is probably ENTP or INTP.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP but he's often types as an INTJ

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
he's quite charismatic and spends a lot of time in his lectures making jokes

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ENTP as well.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In a way, he kind of reminds me of Carl Sagan and Bill Nye, being a popularizer of science.

KDude

Same (ENTP).. I think he's cooler than Sagan and Nye at what he does too.. even though they're more well known.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
who's read the physics of the impossible by him ?

lol you can hear the excitement and love for science in his words

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Michio Kaku's hero is INTP 5w4 Albert Einstein so he is probably the same type.
220px-Einstein_1921_portrait2.jpg

michio-kaku.jpg

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ESTP (which is unusual, I'll admit...though it does make sense since he's a talented popularizer and a likeable, outgoing personality.)

Don't even start, either, you dunces. I know it's impossible in the little world of typology forums for anybody doing anything science or philosophy related (or really anything important or visible other than the odd actor here and there) as a profession to be typed as S. It's a failure of your minds that you'll hopefully all get over one day.

KDude

ESTP (which is unusual, I'll admit...though it does make sense since he's a talented popularizer and a likeable, outgoing personality.)

Don't even start, either, you dunces. I know it's impossible in the little world of typology forums for anybody doing anything science or philosophy related (or really anything important or visible other than the odd actor here and there) as a profession to be typed as S. It's a failure of your minds that you'll hopefully all get over one day.

I wonder if Kaku ever wears a wifebeater.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who are some famous people that you actually think are intuitive [MENTION=4490]Orangey[/MENTION] ?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Who are some famous people that you actually think are intuitive [MENTION=4490]Orangey[/MENTION] ?

There are a bunch (a lot that I can't think of off the top of my head.) Bertrand Russell, for instance, is I/ENTP. Hannah Arendt, INFP. Kurt Gödel, INTP. Chomsky, INTP. Stephen Hawking, INTP.

There are a ton more I'm not remembering right now, but that's a start. There are even a lot of N actors, though they (and any other type, actually) are drowned out by the sheer preponderance of ESFJs.

Anyway, I resent that I'm being asked to "prove" that I'm not favoring S over N, especially when the de-facto typing of anyone famous (except certain of the most vapid actors) and certainly anyone intellectual is N.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are a bunch (a lot that I can't think of off the top of my head.) Bertrand Russell, for instance, is I/ENTP. Hannah Arendt, INFP. Kurt Gödel, INTP. Chomsky, INTP. Stephen Hawking, INTP.

There are a ton more I'm not remembering right now, but that's a start. There are even a lot of N actors, though they (and any other type, actually) are drowned out by the sheer preponderance of ESFJs.

Anyway, I resent that I'm being asked to "prove" that I'm not favoring S over N, especially when the de-facto typing of anyone famous (except certain of the most vapid actors) and certainly anyone intellectual is N.

You bring up a very good point in the bolded and you know have me questioning my own type! I still don't know how you can tell who is intuitive and who isn't.