• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sia

Lightyear

She is an amazing Australian singer who has been singing with Zero 7 in the past and is now getting more and more famous in her own right (She has written some of the songs for Christina Aguilera's newest album.)

Here are two of her songs and videos (I think her style already says a lot about her personality):

YouTube - Sia - You've Changed (Full-length video)

YouTube - Sia - Buttons

And here is an interview:

YouTube - Exclusive Interview with Sia at All Points West Festival

I know an ex-boyfriend of her's and he said that she has a huge heart but also quite a sensitive mind (an artist's mind I suppose) which can be a struggle psychologically.

I would say she is an ENFP or ESFP but leaning towards ENFP since there is definitely an abstract element to a lot of her lyrics and behind the quirkiness she seems to have this deeper, melancholic side that I know from the ENFPs I have met.

Ingrid in grids

I'm a big fan of Sia too!

I agree with your typings. I was almost about to throw ISFP into the mix, but I think ESFP and ENFP are better matches. I can see a lot of Fi in her, and I can also see her as a Se user just as much as an Ne user.

If I had to make a quick decision, I'd probably go with ENFP.

I love her sound!

SiaSome.jpg

Haha. I came across this next image and thought "OK, probs definitely gotta be an ENFP."

sia-buttons.jpg