• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lie to Me

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cal- Severely Ne-deficient INTP, 5w4 sp/sx
Foster- ESFJ, 2w1 so/sx
Torres- ISTP, 5w6 sp/so
Loker- ENFP, 4w5 sp/sx
Reynolds- ISTJ, 6w5 so/sp
Emily- ISFP, 7w8 sx/sp
Alec Foster- dweeby dick ESTP, 7w8 sp/sx
Zoe Landau- ESTJ, 3w4 sp/so

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
edit: considering Cal a double-withdrawn type for me is out of the world... How so??!!
Well, he's clearly Ti-dominant; his entire world revolves around analyzing people.
He also appears very Si-reliant, as his modus operandi is to focus on details in front of him and checking whether they match his vast storehouse of data. He could plausibly be ISTP still, and certainly acts like one, but I think Ti + Si fits better than Ti + Se.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
He is not an N. if you say he is an N. please hang yourself now.. you don't understand this theory at all, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He is not an N.
He is an N without an N function. His functional order is Ti > Si > Fe > Ne, which describes Sensing behavior, but fits an N type.

if you say he is an N. please hang yourself now.. you don't understand this theory at all, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Right back at'cha. You clearly don't know shit about dom-tertiary loops. ;)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
He is an N without an N function. His functional order is Ti > Si > Fe > Ne, which describes Sensing behavior, but fits an N type.

Right back at'cha. You clearly don't know shit about dom-tertiary loops. ;)

You just don't have any vision at all beyond your own perceptions.

The day you qualify one of statements as opinion instead of FACT .. I will leave you alone.
You are the prime example of Irresponsible misinformation.

I don't even read what you write half the time.. I look for the words "In my opinion".. if they are not included.. If they are not written then you are simply full of shit.. and I will bet there to let you know.. :hi: so learn to ignore me, fight back.. or fuck off!!:hug:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The day you qualify one of statements as opinion instead of FACT .. I will leave you alone.
I will never do that. I will, however, modify my analysis in light of valid new information, which you haven't provided.

I don't even read what you write half the time.. I look for the words "In my opinion".. if they are not included.. If they are not written then you are simply full of shit..
No I'm not. being full of shit implies stating something that is incorrect, not stating my analysis as fact -- the latter is just being an arrogant asshole, which I am. ;)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

Uh.. what? That's an oddly specific analysis for a fictional character that isn't modeled after a single type.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh.. what? That's an oddly specific analysis for a fictional character that isn't modeled after a single type.
Indeed, Lightman isn't coherently modeled after a type. Which is why he's an INTP stuck on a Ti + Si loop, rather than a normal INTP, ISTP or ISTJ. The lack of coherency is precisely why a specific analysis is needed.

An example of a character perfectly modeled after a given type would be Light Yagami, who fits the INTJ description to the T -- right down to Se-inferior raging maniac breakdowns. Most Death Note characters fit their MBTI types perfectly, in fact... I suspect somebody in the writing staff researched the system.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
If he is an N without an N function.. that makes him an S..

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If he is an N without an N function.. that makes him an S..
No, being an ST would require his Sensing and Thinking functions to be oriented in opposite directions. They are not (he's Ti Si rather than Ti Se), and so he's an NT type. A more coherent SP with similar characteristics would be Torres, but Torres is more gut-based. Lightman relies entirely on experience and training for his deductions.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, being an ST would require his Sensing and Thinking functions to be oriented in opposite directions. They are not (he's Ti Si rather than Ti Se), and so he's an NT type. A more coherent SP with similar characteristics would be Torres, but Torres is more gut-based. Lightman relies entirely on experience and training for his deductions.

I don't know much about this show, but the character in question could be a INTP that's Ti Si rather than Ti Ne, in fact, Ti doms are sometimes called THINKING types(ENTPs and INTJs being INTUITIVE types for example).

His Ne attitude could be weak and if he does display a largely Ti dom attitude but has what seems an Si attitude rather than Se aux attitude, he could be a INTP stuck in a Ti Si loop. The problem with typing fictional characters is that sometimes their personalities are very inconsistent or don't neatly fit within jungian typology. Their personalities can be a combination of many different contradictory influences from their creators or several different writers working on the character.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been considering it, and I actually think Lightman is an ISTP, rather than a non-intuitive INTP. His plans are quite Ni, and he's very good at pushing people's buttons -- which I originally thought was Fe, but Se makes much more sense given that Fe is inferior for either type. Se-aux makes more sense than an inferior Fe stronger than his auxiliary Ne.