• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jay-Z

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yep.

entj. Being interviewed by an entj in each video.

Chloe

i heard he's an INFP and i believe it now, after watching more vids. he is enneagram 8 which give off more TJ vibe.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I had the feeling he was an ENTJ.

Eminem on the other hand I think is an INFP.

Chloe

interesting.. if he's ENTJ and beyonce is ISFJ, that'd make them Duals in Socionics :D Not that I completely believe in Duals but still :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
interesting.. if he's ENTJ and beyonce is ISFJ, that'd make them Duals in Socionics :D Not that I completely believe in Duals but still :)

I think believing in duality comes after experiencing how incredible it is.

Yep, it'd make a lot of sense if she turned up isfj, given that songs I've heard out of her (fart) exhibit/flaunt 1 dimensional takes on gender roles.

Chloe

I think believing in duality comes after experiencing how incredible it is.

Yep, it'd make a lot of sense if she turned up isfj, given that songs I've heard out of her (fart) exhibit/flaunt 1 dimensional takes on gender roles.

i think they typed her as ISFJ here... there's thread somewhere. but i believe he's very confident introvert... powerful
and totally agree about beyonce's songs. i would probably be more annoyed if i cant turn off understanding of lyrics so i just listen to the beat, sometimes haha.

duals - well i think it can be great sometimes just as relationship between any types, but not enough correlation to call it duals.

i was veeeeeeery positively surprised by him when i watched his interview, i didnt know anything about him. he was in p diddy cathegory in my mind hah

anyway, he seems much higher Fi than Fi inferior!!

"I never wanted to be a famous person, that was never my intetion, my intention was to tell my story, tell the truth"

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca0TXx3pbS0"]part 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F27lnL15sA&feature=related"]part 2[/YOUTUBE]