• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kathy Griffin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
There's a chunky lady from that morning housewife show who isn't whoopi who has her own program on a cable station that I caught a bit of griffin on and am thinking she's gotta be estp, which is good because I (maybe others out there, too) lack models for the more moble, Fe utilizing variety.

joy behar! That's the name. Both are estp.

Post any shows/personalities that have estp and/or beta (for those who don't have a stick up their ass about mixing socionics quadras with mbti terms) -grounding.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I thought Joy Behar was an entp or entj.
Kathy Griffin- I don't know. But she's funny.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read her as ENTP.

Her jokes are completely all over the map, absurd and out of left field; usually an ESTP approaches humor with more realism even if remaining flexible.

It would be nice to have a public ENTP female figure out there.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I read her as ENTP.

Her jokes are completely all over the map, absurd and out of left field; usually an ESTP approaches humor with more realism even if remaining flexible.

It would be nice to have a public ENTP female figure out there.

I think it makes more sense that she's a sensor.

There are times when she's telling a joke then just hits a wall straighton.

In my experience, estps are more likely to talk about how unique their worldview is than their intuitive counterparts. For instance, in YouTube - 8.9.09- kathy Griffin talks seriously about her book (on ET), she explicitly states that she has a dark sense of humor, and goes on to describe her act as a kind of "whistleblower, telling it like it is, unshockable, etc."

She does speak quickly enough though.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
She's always struck me as ENTP. I don't see all that much Se in her.