• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Salvador Dali

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, you came in here with an agenda. Quote it ...show us where someone insinuated S's were "hairless monkeys". Where is the offensive diatribe in question? Did you just need to get it off your chest?

You're kind of new. This has been going on since before I joined.
And Intuition allows me to read between the lines.. and some peoples intentions are very obvious despite what words they type.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
You're kind of new. This has been going on since before I joined.
And Intuition allows me to read between the lines.. and some peoples intentions are very obvious despite what words they type.

But in this thread? Where is it? Most of the people on this site are N, N-bias is to be expected. Most of the world is S, a lot of us are really familiar with that fact.

And then, to insinuate things against someone you don't know. ...is very insulting. There's no need for you to be insulting when I've never implied S people are hairless apes. Save your angst for those who actually say it, don't misappropriate your passive aggressive ammo.

Btw, I got offended because I've been repressing my true self and blending in with everyone else because I am aware I am weird my entire life. I've repressed my true self to blend in so much that I'm almost completely unaware of myself. Damn right I got offended. I sacrificed a lot just to be taken seriously by a world that will never respect me.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Never underestimate how weird Ne Ti can be.

Most websites have George Bush listed as ESTJ. It's rather narrow-minded to just take official listed types at face value

I have a weird INTP friend. If I'm not close to throwing a book at her face, we're collaborating on weirdness.

Chloe

i hope there'll be some interesting fight in this thread ........... ! :popc1:

Sunny Ghost

whoa, what happened here?

honestly, i don't think being an S or an N makes you weirder, cooler, more imaginative, or the like. no matter what your personality type, there are some dulls and there are some creative types. i think you can all look at the world around you and see that. everyone's interest and focus lies somewhere different, and depending upon background and education, we can all turn out differently.

i've known some INTP's that were dull, dull, dull. but other INTP's i know are as eccentric as they come. i also know some ISTP's that are dull, dull, dull, and yet other ISTP's i know are great fun. i've known some ISFP's that are dumb, dumb, dumb, and yet other ISFP's i know seek beauty and purity. i've known some ENFP's that were obnoxious and insecure and whiny, and yet other ENFP's i know are as whacky and out of the box as they come. i've known some ENTP's that are too by the book and other's that have such an interesting perspective on life. i've known some ESFP's that are mean and attention needy, yet other ESFP's i know are creative and encouraging.

quit with all the bias. types are preferences for taking in and processing information. however, we're not glued to doing things in only one way. some people are creative enough, to use what they're best at and improvising with the things they are less than good at. creativity is possible no matter the type. and social skills can lack no matter the type. there are a lot of very prosperous N's in the world, as well as S's.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought Ni-dom was rather obvious for him...no one else sees INFJ for him? I see him as a total Feeler also....NTP seems a strange typing. His attitude towards sex seems pretty classic INFJ to me....

As for Ni-doms being artists....from Jung's Psychological Types:

"The peculiar nature of introverted intuition, when given the priority, also produces a peculiar type of man, viz. the mystical dreamer and seer on the one hand, or the fantastical crank and artist on the other. The latter might be regarded as the normal case, since there is a general tendency of this type to confine himself to the perceptive character of intuition. As a rule, the intuitive stops at perception; perception is his principal problem, and -- in the case of a productive artist-the shaping of perception. But the crank contents himself with the intuition by which he himself is shaped and determined. Intensification of intuition naturally often results in an extraordinary aloofness of the individual from tangible reality; he may even become a complete enigma to his own immediate circle.

If an artist, he reveals extraordinary, remote things in his art, which in iridescent profusion embrace both the significant and the banal, the lovely and the grotesque, the whimsical and the sublime. If not an artist, he is frequently an unappreciated genius, a great man 'gone wrong', a sort of wise simpleton, a figure for 'psychological' novels. "

Blanchard

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5W4
Why he was Perceiving? He was very decided and he knew his life would be like from the beginning. Introversion, intuition and rationality are clear. The confusion is in the Judging and the preceiving and I opting for J. INTJ = Rebel, original and stubborn