• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dragonball Z

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Gohan: INFP
Goku: ENFP
Vegeta: INTJ

Thoughts? What else?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Goku is an ESFP. He's only serious mood is his tactical mood (Se).

Gohan might be INFP yeah.

Vegeta is certainly INTJ. So is Piccolo.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Goku: ESFP
Gohan: IxFP
Piccolo: INTJ
Future Trunks: INFJ
Trunks: ESTP
Goten: ESFP
Krillin: ISFJ
Bulma: ENTP
Chi-Chi: ESTJ
Yamcha: xSTP
Tien: ISTJ
Chiaotzu: IxFP
Videl: IxFP
Hercule: ESTP
Android 16: ISTJ
Android 17: ISTP
Android 18: ISxP
Freeza: ESTJ
Cell: ENTJ
Majin Buu: ExFP
Kid Buu: ESTP
Super Buu: ISTP

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Goku: ESFP (Goku is essentially an example of rampant Se-Fi. There is no possible way he could be an Ne-dominant.)
Gohan: INFP (he doesn't appear to have very much Se, in strong contrast to his father)
Piccolo: INTJ
Future Trunks: INFJ
Trunks: ESTP
Goten: ESFP
Krillin: ISFP (clearly Fi rather than Fe)
Bulma: ENFP (intelligence/nerdiness =/= T, she is quite an Fi character)
Chi-Chi: ISFP (she is rather blatantly an introvert and an Fi feeler, based on her much more prominent role in the original Dragonball - she also displays more Se than she does Si)
Yamcha: ESFP (actually, he seems to be more of a feeler)
Tien: ISTJ
Chiaotzu: ISFP
Videl: ISTP (I fail to see how she's an F in any way, shape, or form)
Hercule: ESTP
Android 16: ISFJ (erm... Android 16 was the big guy who just wanted to hug and cuddle animals)
Android 17: ISTP
Android 18: ISTP (blatantly T - being female =/= being F)
Android 19: ISTJ
Android 20/Dr. Gero: INTJ
Raditz: ESTJ
Nappa: ISTJ
Freeza: ENTJ (he strikes me as more Te-Ni than Te-Si)
Cell: ESTJ (by contrast, he strikes me as more Te-Si than Te-Ni)
Majin Buu: ESFP (how could he possibly be any sort of Ne-dominant, given that essentially all he wishes to accomplish is eat everything? Se to the core)
Kid Buu: ESFP (his motivation does not change, thus his judging functions could not have shifted from Fi-Te to Ti-Fe. Kid Buu's Te merely becomes more expressed.)
Super Buu: ISFP (see above)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
No no no....whatever ChiChi is...she is definitely an SJ. I think she's xSFJ for sure. Just look at how adamant she is about her son be a doctor or whatever...always on his ass to do his homework....emotional....SFJ

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
No no no....whatever ChiChi is...she is definitely an SJ. I think she's xSFJ for sure. Just look at how adamant she is about her son be a doctor or whatever...always on his ass to do his homework....emotional....SFJ

She is a mother, and a bitchy one at that. However, this does not completely alter her functions - the fact remains that throughout the series she displays more Se than she does Si, which would automatically rule out any sort of SFJ as an option. Moreover, do note that her role was on much stronger display in Dragonball, wherein she is a rather obvious Fi-dominant. Hence, she's an ISFP who just happens to be a bitch, her neurotic-mother tendencies irrespective of her type.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Bulma isn't an ENFP. ENTP, easy.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
She is a mother, and a bitchy one at that. However, this does not completely alter her functions - the fact remains that throughout the series she displays more Se than she does Si, which would automatically rule out any sort of SFJ as an option. Moreover, do note that her role was on much stronger display in Dragonball, wherein she is a rather obvious Fi-dominant. Hence, she's an ISFP who just happens to be a bitch, her neurotic-mother tendencies irrespective of her type.

Where did she display Se? Knowing how to fight?

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bulma's father, Dr. Briefs - INTP

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where did she display Se? Knowing how to fight?

I agree that Chi Chi is an SJ, she's definitely dom Je, her personality changed from Dragonball to Dragonball Z though, but in Dragonball Z, she's probably NOT ISFP .

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Bulma isn't an ENFP. ENTP, easy.

the scene from when they all come back to earth from namek and bulma takes charge seems extremely esfj to me (although i'll accept she a different type because that was just ym frist impression). she's so highyl strung and emotional, you sure she's entp and you're not just saying that because she's good at inventing things?

i see chichi as stj. she's driven by competence and is combative, if she was esfj she'd try to get along more. she pushes goku adn gohan aroudn for being loafers, is that not such a tj thing to do. i can't see isfj for her because she's so tough and speaks her mind but i can't see esfj either because she's not that social among other things.

and there's already another thread on this here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/26650-dragonball-z-gt.html

Last edited:

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Chichi is an ESTJ in Dragonball Z. I haven't seen the original Dragonball so i can't say if she's changed.

Weber

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I don't quite see how Vegeta is iNtuitive.

Idioteque

Isn't Vegeta some sort of xSTJ? He seems very traditional and proud in his saiyan heritage.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Chichi is an ESTJ in Dragonball Z. I haven't seen the original Dragonball so i can't say if she's changed.

E? Really? I remember those shows. Chi-Chi didn't seem very interactive.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's my take

Goku: ESFP 2w1 SCUAN
Gohan: INFP 9w1 RCUAI
Vegeta: ISTJ 8w7 RCOEN
Piccolo: INTJ 5w6 RCOEI