• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two and a Half Men

mbticop

MBTI Type
ISTJ
OK, what do you think on the Two and a Half Men brothers? Alan seems to be ESFJ. Charlie seems to be ENTP.

Thoughts?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
welcome! :)

and I'd thought Charlie was an ESTP? :huh: but then again maybe I'm biased that way ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IMO, Charlie is a male ISTJ. My sister dated a guy like him. lol Everytime we see that show, it's like flashback city. I agree about Alan though. :yes: ESFJ was what we thought too.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yep, Alan is an ESFJ. I guess I always thought Charlie was an ESTP. And their mother as a rather narcissistic ESTJ????

It's one of the funnier shows out there....I love watching the reruns and it's guaranteed to make me laugh!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep, Alan is an ESFJ. I guess I always thought Charlie was an ESTP. And their mother as a rather narcissistic ESTJ????

It's one of the funnier shows out there....I love watching the reruns and it's guaranteed to make me laugh!

They *are* funny, aren't they? :D I haven't laughed at much of anything new except 30 Rock.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
welcome! :)

and I'd thought Charlie was an ESTP? :huh: but then again maybe I'm biased that way ;)

You know, you might be right. After all, you are the ESTP expert around here. :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah... Charlie Hopper is one of the least iNtuitive characters to have walked in any fictional universe. :D Maybe not... But he's definitely not an N.
Just face it, he's way too cool to be an N. ;)

Here's a few:

Charlie: ESTP
Alan: ESFJ (thought Introvert first, but his constant search for approval...)
Jake: ISFP
Berta: ISTJ ?
Rose: INFJ
Judith: ESTx, and an unhealthy one!
Kandi: ESFP

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Charlie ESTP
Alan ESFJ
Jake IS?P
Rose ?NFJ

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Charlie - definitely seems ESTP to me
Alan - *SFJ

R

Riva

Charlie - ISTP not ESTP
Alan - ESFJ
Jake - ISFP
Evelyn - ESTP
Judith - ESTJ

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
^Makes sense Charlie being an I vs E STP. He doesn't have any friends, seem s to always be annoyed and irritated with people always hanging around his home, doesn't do anything except sit at home and drink all day with the occasional outing to go gamble or go to the bar.

I agree with all the others. Evelyn is obviously supposed to be the same or very similar to Charlie.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Makes sense Charlie being an I vs E STP. He doesn't have any friends, seem s to always be annoyed and irritated with people always hanging around his home, doesn't do anything except sit at home and drink all day with the occasional outing to go gamble or go to the bar.

I agree with all the others. Evelyn is obviously supposed to be the same or very similar to Charlie.

that, and the show is basically what Charlie wishes his sex life was like (rather than having to pay hookers :laugh:). I could much more easily see an ISTP writing this show to aspire to what they perceive as ultimate cool (Fe aspirations + Se).

I think an ESTP wouldn't be quite so ridiculous. :D ...though an ESTP might be just as debaucherous.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Charlie- ESTP
Alan- ENFJ
Jake- ISFP
Berta- ESTP
Evelyn- ESTJ