• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

E

Epiphany

I read he's an infp but I wanna see how many people agree with that

I could definitely see that. He seems quite awkward; and the way he speaks reminds me of an INFP from a different forum. There are a lot of pauses in his speech and his eyes keep wandering.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I could definitely see that. He seems quite awkward; and the way he speaks reminds me of an INFP from a different forum. There are a lot of pauses in his speech and his eyes keep wandering.

The older he gets the more he reminds me of Heath Leder, not just in looks but in mannerisms & stuff. I do think he's introverted, his awkwardness speaks volumes to me.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think he grew up near my neighborhood, I've seen him around quite a few times.

When he was a teenager, he was/seemed emo-ish.

Also, I saw him at an Ani DiFranco concert, so, hahahaha, yeah. :)

I think he's cute.

:yes:

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
He's a total cutie! Based on what little I've seen of him in movies / interviews, I think he's an INFx. I was really impressed in one interview that I read by how modest he seemed to be. He has an INFP look, in my opinion.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP e4. I'm not sure about his wing, possibly w3, but I'm pretty sure he's so/sx.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, dudes an INFP. I don't see anything E about him, and the way he carried out his career is probably the most admirable I've seen in a while. But I'm into indie behavior.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd guess isfj 2w3 so/sx sounds about right. his features are very similar to heath ledger but when i watch him act i get more keanu reeves (isfj?) than heath ledger, who has way more gravity imo.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think he's infp.
Reeves isn't enfp?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think isfj makes more sense for keanu than infp.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Keanu is secretive, but he certainly isn't an I. And I dont think Joseph acts like Keanu. More like Heath.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Oh crap. We got another one?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm...after watching the videos, I think he's an extrovert also.
He reminds me of my soon to be ex-boyfriend, who is ESFP. But I could see ENFP actually.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
how is he not Fe? his gestures and expressions feel so sfj to me.

plus he doesn't seem in the moment. being an Se or Ne dom doesn't make sense in that way.

i also see some e3. 2w3 would slant towards extroversion. the reason i think isfj instead of esfj is that the esfjs i know seem better equipped to really take control of a situation and set the tone, assert the type of interaction, etc. he seems more awkward, unsure, and even more out of the moment. his eyes also don't show very much movement. it doesn't seem as open and fluid and exploratory as Ne.