• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nip/Tuck

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Christian- ESTP
Sean- ISFJ
Julia- ISFP
Matt- ISFP
Liz- ISTJ
Kimber- ESFP
Gina- ISFP
Quentin/The Carver- ESTP
Escobar Gallardo- ESTP
Ava Moore- ENTJ

Very Se-charged show.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Julia is an INTP. But for the rest, I agree.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't watched the show in a very very long time. From my recollection of Julia she seemed more emotional (and more Ni) than that.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's not at ease with her feelings and her maternal roles. Her natural aspiration would be more intelectual, but at the same time, she love her children. She's full of contradictions and frustrations becaue of that. She's socially anxious and prone to rare and ponctual outburst of anger. She don't make friends easily.

So, I think she's an unhealthy INTP, sometimes she become hethyern, more independant and anterprising. And I'hav'nt really see Ni with her.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Christian - ESTP
Sean - ISFJ
Julia - ISFP/INTP
Matt - ISTP
Liz - ISTJ
Kimber - ESFP
Gina - ESTJ
Escobar Gallardo - ESTP
Ava Moore - ENTJ (psycho bitch)

Megan O'Hara - ESFJ
Mrs. Hedda Grubman - ESTJ
Dr. Merrill Bobolit - ESTP
Dr. Erica Noughton - ESTJ
Adrian Moore - INTJ
Jude Sawyer - ESFP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Christian and Kimber are both ESTP, I think. Why is she supposed to be more F than christian?

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Christian and Kimber are both ESTP, I think. Why is she supposed to be more F than christian?

Because that's the way the writers made her character.

I'm currently watching episode 8 of season 2.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see that. Kimber seems more written as a feminine version of Christian. Maybe she can look F because she's less lucky and so, more dependent and vulnerable in relationships, but nothing more.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't see that. Kimber seems more written as a feminine version of Christian. Maybe she can look F because she's less lucky and so, more dependent and vulnerable in relationships, but nothing more.

I Think I'd Feel her.

And that makes her an F.